New to the board and waiting for my new ride.

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all:

I am new to the board and have read alot about the new hayabusa etc. Thanks guys for all the posts on the new bike. I finally got the vin, price etc. on my new 08 Blue/Black hayabusa. Look forward to getting it next week. I have riden a few hayabusas over the years, and have been hooked ever since. Now, this new one hooked me at the DC bike show....!!!!! I go every year. I look forward to meeting and sharing experiences here with you guys here too!!! Anyone from the Hampton Roads area of Va.? I do alot of riding and may have seen or met you guys before. Were do you hangout or ride? I go to Jenro's or Bass Pro for the car shows and to hangout. Here is my website www.ls1miata.net I also do trackdays too!!! Who else rides at the track?

Later

Welcome, hope you have your busa son
beerchug.gif

Thanks guys I will post some pics. I have been riding my 2002 Gsxr 1000 for the last 6 years so going to something new is going to feel a little odd. Especailly seeing them parked next to each other and riding them back to back.

What type of fuel mileage have you all been seeing city/highway/mixed?

I have been getting 37mpg to 40mpg on the the 02 1k around town and highway. My average highway mileage is 44 to 46mpg. Best of 49mpg. Worst has been 22 mpg.....track riding!!!

Welcome aboad mate. I also do track days, just posted new topic today about doing one may 22 at pocono raceway, long pond, pennsylvania. Did one last year on my 02 busa and did realy well. The bike surprised me. Do you go to v.i.r?
beerchug.gif

Yes go to V.I.R at least once a year. Looking to doing more track days. I ride a red/black 02 1k at the track. Here is my web site and pics. of the track days, i have been too. Still loading pics. www.ls1miata.net

Back