Pipes

Rob Busa

Registered
Question for you all.... Which Exhaust would you get and why?

Yosi R77

Or

Brock
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

I got the 08 and I'm gonna go with the Brocks! I researched several different pipes, but when I read all the information that Brocks has on their website, I called. The customer service was UNBELIEVABLE!!! VERY knowledgeable staff, and if you add a Power Commander with your order, you get a discount, and they preset the Power Commander to YOUR usage that you discuss with the rep. Absolutely AWESOME people to deal with, so they will be getting my business. PLUS, a lifetime support of mapping for the system as long as you own the bike!

I have had both, had Brock/hindle 4-2-1 cf on my 04LE, loved it. I have a Yoshimura R-77 4-2-1 CF on my 08 love it. Can't go wrong with either.

Until I see some results from Ti-Force, I still think Brock's is the BEST!

Not to mention it's about $500 less and CUSTOMER SERVICE can NOT be beat by ANYONE if you go with Brock's...
thumb_up.gif

There's good pipes out there but i like BROCKS, for the main reason... PERFORMANCE. it fits great, look great, sounds great, lite weight, customer service, its all there.

There's good pipes out there but i like BROCKS, for the main reason... PERFORMANCE. it fits great, look great, sounds great, lite weight, customer service, its all there.

Back