2009 colors????

bigmike32172

Registered
I haven't been on here in a while so I'm not sure if this has been asked, but does anyone know what the 2009 colors are yet?
I have been holding off to buy a new Busa until they fix the bugs in the 2008, and also to get some better colors, like a real all black bike, or a pearl white, etc.

i would love to see the classic 99 copper and silver. ahh... wishful thinking

only bugs in the 08 are the ones mercilessly splatted on the windscreen.

only bugs in the 08 are the ones mercilessly splatted on the windscreen.
v.good
laugh.gif

i think he's talking about some of the electrical glitches they've been having in the display mostly is what i've heard

i think he's talking about some of the electrical glitches they've been having in the display mostly is what i've heard
What are those....?

The only problem I've heard about was the result of a bent prong on 1-ECU. The other problems I've seen reported were from a bad wiring job by the owner causing the bike to go up in smoke.

The tranny issues are only by a few and happend on some 99-07 bikes. I've never had any issues with my previous bikes or my 08 so I tend to think it's how you ride.
winkold.gif

Anything else....?

I have to say, that NONE of the 08 Colors appeal to me. I'll probably get the Orange one, but I really want the blue that was offered on the 07. In fact I would have bought the Blue 07 except I knew I would regret it when the 08 came out. So I bought a M109R Hayacruza. Which I kept for 4 months and sold. It was my first departure from a sport bike. I felt like I was riding someone else's bike the whole time I had it. I just wasn't me. I was seriously thinking of painting the 08 in the blue from 07. That is the prettiest color I've ever seen. Very close to the black and blue 02 that I had.

beerchug.gif
as soon as they come out with a 20XX whatever to mimic the Silver/Grey color scheme from 02, IM THERE!!!

I'd love to see an all black next year and radial master and clutch like the ZX-14. Give Suzuki's flagship bike what it deserves. Also I think it could shift a little smoother and better. I screwed up the other day coming off the freeway and didn't shift under 3rd gear and got caught at a stoplite. Man, while stopped it was all I could do to try to get the bike back to 1st gear or neutral or even 2nd gear. Finally after numerous (clutch  in & out) attempts got it back into 1st before the lite changed. Like I said I usually shift all the way down approaching all stops but I've never had this happen on the 20+ sportbikes I've owned.

Bugs?!? better color...huuuum, the only bugs my busa has is the ones that are splateered all over the front
laugh.gif
, and better color?, perhaps but it´s always a point of view, in my case white is white.
whistling.gif

I've heard a bug regarding the F1 light or something like that, but as far as I'm concerned my fat chick is a fine running machine.

I do like the 08 blue one, I really do, and didn't even thought on how it would've been getting my Busa in any other color.

My 2 cents...
firedevil.gif

I heard of someone having a problem with the FI light and not running right . I think it was KSwaterbug on his new bike . But so far that was it .

The only bug on my '08 is the one up my butt---'cause I can't ride it (too much snow, ice, etc)!
banghead.gif

Back