A ride washing and a few pics

Claudiorf600r

Registered
Hello

This week was full of little events: The first oil change, the first ride with my girl in each one in is bike to her father land, the first washing and the first time i reach the 280 Km/h ( i think, really i wasn´t looking for the instrument panel
laugh.gif
) all this filed with a few fotos8 I know you guys like
ThumbsUp.gif
)

All started this Friday, i went for a lunch in Setubal with some riders, the meal was....plenty of food and drink
laugh.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

The parking

On the way back, with the bike filled and me too is was always full trotlle ( i was late for work
whistling.gif
)

This Saturday went for a 300 Km ride tho her father´s home, a great ride by the contryside....very relaxing
beerchug.gif

Finally the arrival

A few fotos in the nearby dam:

Us...

laugh.gif

Hi Claudio,

I'm going to pick up mine next week...after the break-in and some mods I will go to a Dyno Test. Would You like to come also ?
muscle.gif

Regards,

Pedro,

PS - 280 km/h....not enough!!!
laugh.gif

I couldn´t edit the message so let´s go from here...

After some riding in rain and mud in the last few days, it was time for washing the machine, and i tell IT´S NOT EASY the blasted thing, as the pipes covering everything, to clean the weels and the left side it as a real pain, it was all covered it the chain oil ( next time i have to put less)

But in the end Worth it

My cat...

Before

After ( I don´t if you can see the difference, the bike had bugs all over
the front, white is a nice color but not for crashing bugs
guns.gif
)

I put some Socks in the exit of the pipes for not enter water, it´s not need to say when i put the bike in the garage there were no socks... i forgot the socks there
SHOCKED.gif
 when i turn the engine on
SHOCKED.gif
, i pick both socks in the other side of the road  
lol1.gif
, Unable to avoid giving a few laughs alone
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ( it was not the first time tha happens, the other time in cleaning the CBR it was the same.

Things that happens
jump9.gif

SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm going to pick up mine next week...after the break-in and some mods I will go to a Dyno Test. Would You like to come also ?

When are expecting to go? it depends of the day if it is this weekeen perhaps it´s possible
beerchug.gif

I love the colors and graphics on your bike.
Sounds like you had a great day!

very nice. I am glad you got the bugs off. I hate them. I found its easier to clean mine on the stands. I use WD40 to get the grease from the chain. Works great. Thanks for sharing, Doug

DSC_0002RS.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. You have a nice looking bike. It's fun to ride with your girl! My wife rides her own bike too.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back