Yoshi dealers   R77

Italian Trev

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good Yoshi dealer stateside?

Also, (apologies it's been discussed 0000s of times) - do I need to use a Power Commander? I've read a few conflicting reports - its for a K8.

Thanks

Trev

I use Parts411 for my Yoshi stuff. They'll pricematch anyone on the internet, and shipping over $100 is free.

As far as the Power Commander goes, are you going with a full system, or just slip-ons? If you are installing a full system, I would install the PC at the same time. You'll see bigger gains, and the bike will run MUCH smoother and much more efficiently. Is it absolutely critical? No. I would do it.

I'd install the PC3 at the same time. You COULD, as a last resort, just install the exhaust, but you and the bike will be much happier with both. The PC3, besides smoothing out the power delivery and refining the air / fuel ratios, can result in better mileage, more power, and gives a you a TON of options down the road for add ons and more mods. (Timing advance, LCD Display, Quickshift, etc..)

bowdown.gif

On the 2008 Busa there isn't much sense using the PCIII for anything other than drag racing. For more info check this thread Thread I had a PCIII on my 08 and from expreince let me tell you there is no need for it. Also GPW is a board sponsor he sells Yoshi exhausts.
beerchug.gif

Installed an R77 this past weekend. Air/Fuel ratio is fine if you pull the cork out of the end and drivability is excellent. Don't spend the money for the cost of the PC and the dyno tune.

+1 for no powercommander. I have the R-77 Full system w/o the baffle on my K8 and havent had any problems at all. Save the $300 for a gel seat and double bubble windscreen.  
ThumbsUp.gif

P.S. I think Parts411 may charge a fee for the shipping because it says in the fine print it excludes oversize items.

I installed my R-77 C/F as well, with a Piper Cross race air filter, no PC. I rode it about 8 mis. Saturday, all I can say is for the people that this is your first bike, BE CAREFUL , I thought my 04LE was fast.

My buddy owns 58cycle.com, he does a lot of yosh sales, very reputable shop...

+1 for no powercommander. I have the R-77 Full system w/o the baffle on my K8 and havent had any problems at all. Save the $300 for a gel seat and double bubble windscreen.  
ThumbsUp.gif

P.S. I think Parts411 may charge a fee for the shipping because it says in the fine print it excludes oversize items.
www.pipecity.com has awesome prices and also matches anybody elses price. And I know for a fact pipes are shipped free  
winkold.gif

Most of the time I use Ebay if not I call Superbikesupply.com They are super awesome, customer service is excellent and very knowledgeble staff... You get better deals if you call them.

Back