Suzuki Tank Bra wrinkles?

select20

Registered
Anyway to get the wrinkles out I've tried and tried, nothing seems to work. There are a few wrinkles where your legs contect the tank as if you were riding. Looks like ass. Any help is apperciated.

I ironed the tank bra on the reverse side before putting it on the bike. That helped to take out many of the wrinkles. However there are still 1-2 wrinkles that seem to be the result of poor fit more than anything else. I'm hoping they will come out on there own eventually.

i had the same problem with mine and the only way to get rid of them is by pulling the elastic under the tank attached to the tank bra all the way over to the top of the tank (where the 2 screws bolt the tank next under the handlebar in the photo you will see the arrow and i write HERE so you know where to pull it over)..look at how my tank bra looks now,i will show you a before photo right after this post

02032008173.jpg

Nice, tried ironing, didn't seem to do anything for me. I'm gonna go try pulling the elastic thing all the way up like that. I thought about doing tha before, but I was afraid it would break. If it does, I can always send it back.

it wont break 100% i did it on 2 tank bras...go for it and post results my friend,good luck

Back