08 BUSA'S AT BIKEWEEK DAYTONA BEACH

scoot

Registered
Will anyone else be at Bikeweek this upcoming week of March? If you see me me please say hello . i am on my way out the door within an hour to head south to finally ride my new 08 with all my new additions. here is a pic and besides there will be 2 identical bikes side by side.. me and my best friend are headed back for the 9th yr straight.

YOSH_CAN_3.jpg

I'll look for ya, I live in the Orlando area and will be over there almost everyday. Mostly at the Speedway.

Where is the meet spot? The green gas station on Speedway Blvd just east of the wing house (I think Hess) is about the most frequented spot that's easy in and out. Just about every thing makes it thru there each evening.
cool.gif

Enjoy the ride!

...or as they say in Florida: Arrive Alive~!

Look out for all the HD crap (parts, bling, etc.) on the roads.
laugh.gif

i'll be in Tampa with my 08 and my dad and his '02 silverado March 15th-21st. anyone gonna be around?

I wish I was goig too. Unfortunately I am leaving next friday for a 5 week trip to the Bahamas and my bike will sit.. Oh well, gotta pay the bills somehow....

i'll be there sunday night on my orange and black... my girl rides a GSXR600 black/black.... we are also planning to hit the motorcross event at the speedway on friday night... we don't live too far, so we'll just be riding down for the night each day.

Back