john74

Registered

i decided to upload a photo with the GPS READINGS on the 2008 BUSA
FULLY STOCK WITH NO MODS!!!
comments?

293km_gps_busa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
as you can see in the Video the 2 new 2008 busas pulled away from the 2006 busa
the ZZR1400 (aka ZX14) said that he didnt have a good start and decided to pull out (so he says)
details
ZZR1400 Rider 110kg
a BUSA Rider(me) 78kg
b BUSA Rider 93kg
2006 BUSA rider 90kg (tank cam guy)
The video is a 100km roll on until about 280km..you can clearly see who is in front all the time (im on the right,buddy on the left)
ALL BIKES DID ROLLONS here are the results
3rd gear 1)2008 busa 2)ZZR1400 3)06 busa
4th gear 1)ZZR1400 2)2008 busa 3) 06 busa
5th and 6th 1)2008 busa 2)ZZR1400 3)06 busa

BUSA
bowdown.gif

Clipboard01.jpg

look at the 4th line in the photo it say MAXIMUM SPEED..sorry guys i forgot it was in greek...the numbers you can see right?? hehehehe

note the ZZR1400 had a 4 in 1 muzzy with some extra mods

all other bikes where STOCK
beerchug.gif

heres the same screenshot .slightly translated with the top speed circled in km!!!!sorry once again

293km_gps_busa1.jpg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6gr1c-dJks"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6gr1c-dJks" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ANOTHER VIDEO FROM TODAY ITS A 5 MINUTE VIDEO BUT THE QUALITY IS NOT THAT GREAT,YOU CAN SEE ME AT THE 1 MINUTE 40 SECOND MARK OF THE VIDEO DOING A ROLL ON FROM 4TH GEAR WITH THE GEN1
Purpose of the whole shoot was to race the ZX14 (NOT THE GEN1 BUSA) but in every video shot he wasnt around the cam
banghead.gif
ill get him next time,
At least we can now see the POWER of a STOCK 08 BUSA,next to a legend (gen1)

@The Big Red One dont forget the GEN1 busa is a VERY fast bike...but the GEN2 is even FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR
bowdown.gif

Okay I see the problem, the Gen1 rider wasn't even tucked! Ha J/K nice vid, it's always good to see a Busa in action!
thumb_up.gif
... well almost always.

as i said the purpose of the video was to THRASH the ZZR1400 but he backed out of the rollon since he thought we had a head start..the GEN1 busa was there just to film the whole crusifiction(did i spell that correct?)but at the end even the GEN1 tucked in to open at full throttle
On another straight which is not on film the GEN2 flew past the GEN1 and we gave him a 4 bike head start with a rollon until the 300km mark
guns.gif

as i said the purpose of the video was to THRASH the ZZR1400 but he backed out of the rollon since he thought we had a head start..the GEN1 busa was there just to film the whole crusifiction(did i spell that correct?)but at the end even the GEN1 tucked in to open at full throttle
On another straight which is not on film the GEN2 flew past the GEN1 and we gave him a 4 bike head start with a rollon until the 300km mark        
guns.gif
Thanks for the vids
winkold.gif
laugh.gif
All I can say is its insane how all of these big bikes can evaporate real estate.......wayy too much fun if you ask me
ThumbsUp.gif
laugh.gif
winkold.gif
cool.gif

laugh.gif

winkold.gif

Back