Bash in April

mr8ball

Registered
Could someone give me the dates and where this is? I would love to find out more about it. Thanks in advance, Doug

DSC_0004RS.jpg

You need to make it, you won't regret it. You might also want to check out last years spring bash threads and see what it's all about. This year seems to be more organized and hopefully will be even more fun. If that's possible.

Prayers sent Kevin, hope this finds you doing well.

Thanks to all. I will try to make it. This is my first busa and i want to go anywhere i can to see and meet others that have the love for this bike like i do. Hope to see ya there, Doug

DSC_0004RS.jpg

Sweet seats.
ohsnap1.gif

Nobody has probably told you yet,but maybe you might want to remove your front reflectors or all of them, for that matter.
dunno.gif

Hello from a fellow Virginian, with a blue 08. This is also my first Busa and my first year at the Bash.
thumb_up.gif

500WidthBusa.jpg

Hello from a fellow Virginian, with a blue 08. This is also my first Busa and my first year at the Bash.
thumb_up.gif
Hello again. Let me know when you are going and maybe we can go togather if you like. You cam PM me if you like. or call, Check my website for my number. I have a few more friends that are talking about going but i am sure they wont mind. The more the better for me, Doug

DSC_0004RS.jpg

Hey you 2 I am interested in the Busa Bash too!!! Funny we all have the same color bike. It would be a blast to meet up etc. locally in the state and then go to the bash. Let me know if you are interested.

BY THE TIME OF THE BASH. MY BUSA SHOULD BE STRETCHED. I WOULD HAVE TO BRING MY HARLEY SO MY WIFE WOULD RIDE.THERE WILL BE ALOT OF POLICE THERE WRITING TICKETS.

Back