What matching Helmet do you have for the GEN2 busa

john74

Registered
Im just wondering what HELMET you guys have to match your 2008 GEN2 busa?

please upload photos

i just got this Arai Helmet to match my Black/Grey BUSA!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Clipboard01.jpg

thanks
its a brand new 2008 ARAI..its the Arai RX7 Corsair Hayes Jolly Roger,its not out in every country yet,you guys in the states have it only,Europe has never heard of it yet,i got it from a great ebay member Wilzgarage
Im gonna upload photos with it next to the BUSA,need to put on leather gear with the next ride
cool.gif

My helemt maches with my jacket and my gloves, just a little with the busa, the busa is all white with red stripes and the jacket and the gloves white with blue stripes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Some pics

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Not very maching but for now it´s ok

Not realy maching
argue.gif

But my ideia og maching with the white busa is more or less like these:

or

My wife has the same problema she has a rede CBR and blue jacket with an helmet equal to mine, it was for use with my passed FJR (Blue), now the gear is new not buying new for a while.

With the FJR they mach
laugh.gif

P.s. I don´t no any word in greek, how do you see thanks, Obrigado in greek (just Curious)
sadnews.gif

I have the matching Suzuki's Shoei PF-1000 helmet and matching jacket. Of course the fastest colors Orange and Black!!

DSC05730a.jpg

Im just using my old beat up black HJC helmet. I have a new HJC FS/10 with the built in sun shades but that helmet sucks, it throws all the air into my left eye. Its a POS. Right now im wearing a black/red jacket on my black/grey busa. Im ok with it. I don't think I'll get anything thats meant to be wore specifically with the busa. I don't want to look like Paris Hilton being all accessoried. No offense to anyone.
lurk.gif

Im just using my old beat up black HJC helmet. I have a new HJC FS/10 with the built in sun shades but that helmet sucks, it throws all the air into my left eye. Its a POS. Right now im wearing a black/red jacket on my black/grey busa. Im ok with it. I don't think I'll get anything thats meant to be wore specifically with the busa. I don't want to look like Paris Hilton being all accessoried. No offense to anyone.
lurk.gif
What size is the HJC FS/10 and would you want to sell it?

Its an XXL for my big melon head. Its the mat-black one. Id be happy to sell it if you want to buy it. Just be warned, I think its sucks.

@midlife3 PERFECT MATCH...excellent
thumb_up.gif

@Claudiorf600r you need to get the light color shoei to match your White busa now...Obrigado in greek is efharisto
beerchug.gif
i had the blue/black hayabusa before with blue black helmet so now with the black/grey busa i sold the blue/black helmet and got the one pictured above!!Thank god my jacket was already black with a little gold to match the kanji logo...as soon as i get geared up ill upload photos,MIDLIFE3 has EVERYTHING matched amazing good on him
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back