what color?

sotos

Registered
Just got a date for my new Busa ( March).What color is best?
white/silver, or orange/black
hello.gif
?

thats a personal choice..if you want to stand out get the white to be different for this year,since the bike in white really shows its curves,if you get sick of white(which you will) you can always paint it,where do you live?

Im from Greece also
beerchug.gif

i had the choice to choose the color when i bought my busa last month i was ready to buy the White but i think its a color that will be just a FRESH 2008 color i would prefer SOLID colors (metapolisei file moy(thats Greek for Aftersale)..no one keeps a motorcycle forever,solid colors are favorites

Im from Greece also
beerchug.gif

i had the choice to choose the color when i bought my busa last month i was ready to buy the White but i think its a color that will be just a FRESH 2008 color i would prefer SOLID colors (metapolisei file moy(thats Greek for Aftersale)..no one keeps a motorcycle forever,solid colors are favorites
I believe you have right. (ala to leyko einai kavla)

Hello

The color of a new bike that we are abou t to buy is simple, just pic what you like the must. All of us haver our choices and a color that we like the most, it´s a personall choise. Never the less the busa is pretty in all color ( well perhaps in white is a little bit more
bowdown.gif
)

White is nice because you dont see it everyday,i remember the same thing was happening with the GEN1 models everyone wanted the all black model after getting sick of the flashy colors,hell even i painted my blue/black to ALL BLACK
bowdown.gif

once again,do what your heart desires my friend (eheis pm=u have a pm)

And some people think women can't make a decicion. LOL

Next question we'll see is, does this bike make my butt look big?

Just get the first one available and RIDE.....

Get the WHITE
thumb_up.gif

If and when you get sick of the color i will TRADE you my ORANGE plastics
cool.gif

It is a shame that the Blue is not an option cause is the fastest color, but, I'd go for the orange since it's the second fastest color!

laugh.gif

ORANGE&BLACK OF COURSE
JUST ASK THE GUYS IN UK AND EUROPE
THRY CAN'T GET IT AND WANT IT BAD

Back