Dang I put a dent im my gas tank!!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
From the massive erection I obtained when opening her up for the first time today! HA! I only got about 200 miles on her but I figured hell one time isnt going to hurt right? All I have to say is damn, it seems more stable at high speeds than what it does at low speeds. Its like it actually hunkers down and it just wants to go faster. Amazing machine.
heart.gif

LOL..My mom dropped a Broom on My busa tank and dented it when new,then the USP guy dented the new replacement tank!!!

I also just put a huge dent on My 1k last summer 12oclocking it with my knee on the seat and the tipover switch cut the fuel pump!!!!!!

Busaman5000 do you have a black and grey. I saw a black and grey k8 riding with a black (or it may have black and grey) gen I and a blue and white Gixxer riding together yesterday.

I came down to Greer for a good friend of mines wedding. It killed me to see all the bikes riding around(alot of Busas). I only got to ride mine 1 weekend before the weather turned for the worst.

It only gets better! I have 4400 miles on my '08 and you're right...it's totally solid at high speeds.

beerchug.gif

Busaman5000 do you have a black and grey. I saw a black and grey k8 riding with a black (or it may have black and grey) gen I and a blue and white Gixxer riding together yesterday.

I came down to Greer for a good friend of mines wedding. It killed me to see all the bikes riding around(alot of Busas). I only got to ride mine 1 weekend before the weather turned for the worst.
Yep that was us!

I told you that you were going to love it!
Might as well put the VFR up for sale and use the extra green to start the mods...
idea3.gif

Thats a possibility but im not sure yet. What do you think I could get for a 2001 VFR with 32,000 miles? Its got a Twobros slip on exhaust, Power Commander, Sargent Seat, Heated Grips and a Kevlar clutch. Never been wrecked but the right side fairing is cracked from where I dropped it (slipped on some oil in a parking lot). Can't really see it unless your looking for it.

I got my Avatar banned cause it showed a large pair of breasts (in bra) and you talk about your erection
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL

I went out this weekend after the first service was completed and let her rip a few times.... in the wet she spun the wheels in 4th gear at 80mph.. complete monster.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thats a possibility but im not sure yet.  What do you think I could get for a 2001 VFR with 32,000 miles?  Its got a Twobros slip on exhaust, Power Commander, Sargent Seat, Heated Grips and a Kevlar clutch.  Never been wrecked but the right side fairing is cracked from where I dropped it (slipped on some oil in a parking lot).  Can't really see it unless your looking for it.
My '02 was in identical condition...33,000 miles no wrecks but some slight damage on the left side from a garage drop shortly after I bought it.
I tried selling for a while, had it on VFRD and craigslist. I only got a couple of bites on it and when the Suzuki dealer called and said they had a blue Busa on the floor I jumped on it and just traided my VFR in. The dealer gave me $3300 for it and I recently saw it advertised for $4495.
They can be a tough bike to sell as they appeal to a specific segment of the cycling community.
I can honestly say though, that I have not missed the VFR a single bit since owning the busa...good luck!
ThumbsUp.gif

Back