Just took delivery of her..

ChrisSK

Registered
I took delivery of it today.. I knew with the impending snow storm up here, they wouldn't deliver it tomorrow.. So it arrived this morning!

I already completely debaged it, removed the ugly reflectors, and hit it with Meguiars Ultimate Detailer!

Ofcourse I had to park it in front of my desk at work so I can get NOTHING done today.

busa_home02.jpg

busa_home04.jpg

busa_home05.jpg

busa_home06.jpg

busa_home07.jpg

busa_home08.jpg

busa_home09.jpg

Welcome to the club! Let me know how the 2nd fastest color rides~
laugh.gif

Just kidding...

I was in love with the orange, too, until I decided to start 'flying under the radar'.

Scar___His_Busas_Feb_9__08.jpg

Hahaha.. Thanks guys.

Yea, I work for a performance shop, so I have a showroom available to me, in which, I park my toys right in front of me so I have some sort of motivation for the day.
smile.gif

As for the fastest color.. Heh.. No comment, YET.

Congrats. I remember when I got mine I parked it right by the window by my desk. Couldn't get any work done!
beerchug.gif

Congrats! You will absolutely love it! That is the color I would have got if a friend of mine didn't already have one that color. I didn't want people saying it was a "his and hers" bike so I went with the black/gray instead lol. Which is fine because as it turns out as someone above has stated. The black/gray is far faster than the orange!
cool.gif
lol, im just kidding its not that much faster.
firedevil.gif

Enjoy it and ride safe my friend!

Great looking bike. I have the same color, bought if in late november. I live in N.E. PA and not looking forward to snowstorm friday. The only mods I did so far were to change those big exhaust cans with the stock cans from my 2002 le busa. Had to weld a tab on left can, and make a spacer for the right side. Also painted them black to match the stock ones. Sounds good and looks great to me. Also did the undertail mod thanks to warchild. That looks great, and cost nothing, except I bought license plate led lights that have a cut out for the led's in the side of the bolts, look cool thou. Cograts on bike.
peace.gif

Back