She's back.....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Woo Hoo.... Up and running strong and you'll never guess what was wrong!

Symptoms FI light comes on everytime bike accelerates in excess of 5k RPM.
Solution started with pulling the codes and replacing the secondary injectors. Nope, that didn't work....

Here's what did, Bent connector pins in the main wire harness!

Wow Sonny, how long did it take to find that? Glad she is better now. Now, about that mustang.........

The Good ole Possible continuity deficiency, with in the Primary wiring harness
beerchug.gif

Good to hear! And now hopefully the weather will get better to get out and ride.

THAT IS GREAT NEWS. I was just thinking about your issues yesterday and wondering.....

Glad to hear that all is well.

DD

Glad you got it fixed Sonny. Now take it for a ride. Going to get all the way up to 12 deg. here today!
laugh.gif

Putting her on the stands and plugging a fan in as we speak..... Want to get a few miles in while its nice and warm still.......... In the garage!

Good to hear!  And now hopefully the weather will get better to get out and ride.
The weather around here has been a lot like my bike.... Temperamental
That is no lie there fella's. Got mine back together after replacing 2nd gear and now I can't ride the damn thing.

Sonny, let me know when I can drop off your removal sockets and thanks for the help with those.
No problem Brotherman... Glad it worked out for you! Can't wait to hear and see the beast.

Back