informative dynocharts between ti-force and yosh

youkoolele

Registered
img001.jpg
so in found 2 charts that are of mapped yosh r77 full and of tiforce full system mapped as well...the difference is staggering...while the yosh is a real great midrange pipe its a dog on top end compared to the tiforce that a dog on midrange but almost looked like a busa with cams at high rpm (look at the gain at 11000rpm; 25rwhp!!!on a bike!!!)...
yosh r77 full: stock, pipe, pipe and pc3 tiforce 4-2-1:stock vs pipe and pc3 and air filter:
IMG_0483.jpg

i didnt understand anything you wrote there but i think i got that the the ti-force was making 25hp more @11000 rpm's over the yoshimura? i find that very hard to beleive, i could see a horse or two but not 25 of them
bs.gif

i didnt understand anything you wrote there but i think i got that the the ti-force was making 25hp more @11000 rpm's over the yoshimura? i find that very hard to beleive, i could see a horse or two but not 25 of them  
bs.gif
the tiforce is not 25 hp stronger at 11000rpm; it produces 25hp over a stockbike at 11000rpm!!! as for top end power the yosh mapped still get around 11 hp...the ti-force 15.5!...i dont know how much power at 11000rpm is gained with the yosh as two of the 3 runs dont go as far.
clap.gif

I wouldn't get too excited over either one of these charts. They really should be in SAE to do a apples vs apples comparison. Or at least back-to-back on the same dyno/day/conditions/etc.

Too, the second chart appears to be little more than just marketing cheese from Orient Express (who, coincidently enough, sells TiForce systems, among others. Who'da thought?
whistling.gif
).

A 25 hp gain with pipes & PC, is it? Shyeah, okay.
laugh.gif
Even if it's a 15.5hp gain, even that would be pretty magical. I guess anything is possible if you tweak your settings enough to get the graph results you want.

Bottom line is that both of these systems are excellent. Both are among the best you can get. The TiForce welds are to die for.

I wouldn't get too excited over either one of these charts. They really should be in SAE to do a apples vs apples comparison. Or at least back-to-back on the same dyno/day/conditions/etc.

Too, the second chart appears to be little more than just marketing cheese from Orient Express (who, coincidently enough, sells TiForce systems, among others. Who'da thought?  
whistling.gif
).

laugh.gif
 Even if it's a 15.5hp gain, even that would be pretty magical.  I guess anything is possible if you tweak your settings enough to get the graph results you want.

Bottom line is that both of these systems are excellent. Both are among the best you can get. The TiForce welds are to die for.
rant over here warchild
laugh.gif
http://www.busanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017

laugh.gif

whistling.gif
).

laugh.gif
 Even if it's a 15.5hp gain, even that would be pretty magical.  I guess anything is possible if you tweak your settings enough to get the graph results you want.

thumb_up.gif

Back