Front sprockets yet for the 08?

Draco1340

Registered
Rear sprockets are pretty easy to get, since they are identical to the GSXR1000, but I was wondering if any of you have found front sprockets yet. I heard rumor that the 08 may have the same output shaft design as the Blackbird, but no confirmation. Looking for a 17 and a 16.

The 08 has a larger output shaft. Old generation front sprocket won't work.

Ok thanks, like I said I was told. I know now to not trust the moron who said they fit. Thanks !!!

i talked to the guys at vortex this weekend at the dealer trade show,They said mid march they will be avail for the front.

I guess I really don't understand. I understand the need to upgrade the shaft. The old one was 25mm. The aftermarket HD is 30mm.

1)why did zuk pick an odd one-off (around 27mm I heard) when the 30mm market is loaded.
2)ok, choose the odd-ball. Why not send a (partial)shaft and sample sprocket to 2-4 major builders to get ready way before production. Some aftermarket builders got advanced parts. A sprocket/shaft is not going to be giving up many tech secrets.

I assume they have reasons for not consulting with me!
winkold.gif

talk to Noam at drivenracing he should have them any day now.. thanks and by the way 45t rear is awesome , thanks Noam..

I guess I really don't understand.  I understand the need to upgrade the shaft. The old one was 25mm. The aftermarket HD is 30mm.

1)why did zuk pick an odd one-off (around 27mm I heard) when the 30mm market is loaded.
 2)ok, choose the odd-ball. Why not send a (partial)shaft and sample sprocket to 2-4 major builders to get ready way before production. Some aftermarket builders got advanced parts. A sprocket/shaft is not going to be giving up many tech secrets.  

I assume they have reasons for not consulting with me!  
winkold.gif
some good points there

Back