Pics of new parts and install

toolmn

Donating Member
Registered
Here are some pics more to follow this weekend, also have a vid of the brocks a/e exhaust...

DSC03787.jpg

View attachment 1300756
View attachment 1300757
View attachment 1300758
DSC03791.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03804.jpg

DSC03789.jpg

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03799.jpg

And the Video

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent made up my mind on what type of black to do the rear/pass. sets yet. Is that Satin, or flat!

Its a semi gloss powder coat...In person it is very close to the color of the swingarm maybe a little bit brighter...I think flat black pegs would look good....i'm actually redoing the decals in semi gloss black...

Nice looking exhaust. It's hard to tell without a rear-view shot, but it appears to have no loss of clearance on the exhaust side. Is that the case? By the way, how did you start that without pulling the clutch lever in?

PR

Look again, I used the clutch, I wished it could be started without pulling it in like my ZX6...

Look again, I used the clutch, I wished it could be started without pulling it in like my ZX6...
Connect the two wires going to the clutch switch, and it will start without holding the clutch. But sooner or later you will start it in gear, be cautious, and have Frame sliders first. There is a reason that the switch is there.

I actually am undecided on what black to use on my rear sets also, they look nice in gloss too.

Back