Dark Times!

rykstr

Registered
I asked what the status of my exhaust that I ordered (Brock A/H) and she told me, maybe at the end of march.
I ordered it on Jan. 15, 2008. If I new that going in, I would have gone a different route.
banghead.gif

never too late to change your mind is it? seems the manf. would be busting hump to meet a demand.. guess they figure you can wait... (got to be murder for distributors)

I'd cancel the order and buy another brand.

I purchased an M4 and I'm thilled. Those boys had them on the shelf and had it in my hands three days later.

Back order is to be expected..... New model and look at the rush to update with members!
On the otherhand I'm sorry to hear this cause I know first hand what its like to not have what you paid for......

should of called brock directly, schnitz never has anything in stock, im done with them, brock got me a 1st production in a few days back in october , 196rwhp w their alien head

Dang! I so suck. I already have the bike ready. I didnt feel like taking it apart again next month. Finished wiring up the AFR, and the kids just watched.

Busamod1_007.jpg

CALL BROCK DIRECTLY. I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH SCHNITZ AND GOT MY ALIENHEAD FROM A LOCAL BUDDY. HE MAY HAVE MORE IF INTERESTED FOR 08. HE HAD LIKE 12 BROCK PIPES FOR 08. CHEAPER THAN BROCK AND SELLS THEM ON E-BAY.

cancel the order with schnitz and go directly to the source, talked to brock at indy dealer show and he said he has them in stock reay to ship..
guns.gif

Appreciate the help, or just letting me vent. This should be a warning to others, if they plan on the same purchase. 3 month turn on an exhaust is unrealistic
guns.gif

Man the pictures of your dogs.. I love Rottwielers. Mine passed last January 4th (07) It's been a year and I still think about him all the time.

Back