2008 Busa Driven Racing 45t rear steel sprocket

scoot

Registered
Here it is everyone i got them in on saturday , driven racing 45 tooth rear steel sprocket...got 2 of them and also 2 43 tooth sprockets are coming as well . also got 2 sets of black anodized axle blocks for the 08 as well .enjoy...if interested in purchasing please call Noam at DRIVENRACING.COM

DRIVEN08.jpg

SWEEET! I'm sure that the black finish will really look great!

How is the weight on the Driven sprocket Vs. Stock? I'm thinking of switching out soon, and I don't want to add any weight to the rotating mass/unsprung weight of the driveline.

I was thinking of going to Vortex, but I have encountered some sprockets that I did not like the tooth profile, and weight of.

I think it was around $50... I haven't received it yet so I can't say about the difference. A few others around here have gone +2 in the rear so maybe someone will chime in.

I have run Vortex sprockets for a long time and never had an issue. I have a 45T black hardened aluminum on the rear of my new busa and she seems to work just fine. Although aluminum sprockets don't last as long the do save considerable weight.

acceleration is pretty sweet with the 45t rear installed,,,, its 30 outside but i braved it anyway to see how it was....i like it...

according to my calcs the 45 will give you a final drive ratio of 2.50 vs the stock of 2.388 so the difference is 4.690%

Here it is everyone i got them in on saturday , driven racing 45 tooth rear steel sprocket...got 2 of them and also 2 43 tooth sprockets are coming as well . also got 2 sets of black anodized axle blocks for the 08 as well .enjoy...if interested in purchasing please call Noam at DRIVENRACING.COM
you could have plugged the guy that gets you all your stuff
thumb_up.gif

Back