trying to lower and extend wheelbase!!!

boosted

Registered
Velocity is finishing my 08 stage 2 turbo and there telling me I'm not going to be able to really slam my bike to the ground with the new tail on the 08 model.
pissed.gif
Does anyone make a new longer tail for the 08 yet? With 450hp or so on tap now I definitely need it low and long.

Catalyst racing has begun making carbon and glass pieces for the 08. I called them last week to find out when they expect to have a +6" street tail complete. I was told that they were in process of designing the tail as we speak. Check back in a month. Fully slammed front and rear, I think you can only stretch the bike about 2 - 3 inches without shattering the tail light. Downside to the stretched tail is that the tail lights aren't very well tied into the rear subframe, so they tend to bounce up and down as you drive down the street.

Catalyst racing has begun making carbon and glass pieces for the 08.  I called them last week to find out when they expect to have a +6" street tail complete.  I was told that they were in process of designing the tail as we speak.  Check back in a month.  Fully slammed front and rear, I think you can only stretch the bike about 2 - 3 inches without shattering the tail light.  Downside to the stretched tail is that the tail lights aren't very well tied into the rear subframe, so they tend to bounce up and down as you drive down the street.
Thanks for the info man. Do you happen to know Catalysts phone #. For some reason I could not find it on there web site or maybe I had the wrong one.

Back