what to do when not working

greyrocket

Registered
u have been sick since friday was not working today. so took the busa for a spin i never went above the speed limit
laugh.gif

ride9.JPG

i saw this thing so i pulled in too the parking spot. since my plate is in the hump one of the screws came out so i pulled the plate off did not want to lose it.

ride2.JPG

back to the ridding part so he was stopped on the same side i was on just about 50ft from my right when i pulled in here and a few min he had this guy. once he took off so did i.

ride3.JPG

Nice ride, John.

Looks like nice weather there, too!

Glad you didn't get 'snagged' by LEO.

laugh.gif

and this was my loop for the day. i did more 110-130mph runs then i can remember.
shutup.gif
How many miles was that? two Saturday's ago I logged 240 miles, part was on a group ride. End of the day my but was tired...awesome bike though..saw 150+ mph on one burst..while driving around a Kawi 1100, CBR 1000 & a Augusta 1000

last one back home what a fun time i had a blast just going where i wanted when i wanted. went at my own pace a tad more the 65
cool.gif
i just dont get tired of the speed this thing can do. the poor 03 never gets rode anymore.

ride8.JPG

glad ya got out John i need some of that as well i have a great place to ride to this week end if your up for it i really really need to get out

and this was my loop for the day. i did more 110-130mph runs then i can remember.
shutup.gif
How many miles was that? two Saturday's ago I logged 240 miles, part was on a group ride. End of the day my but was tired...awesome bike though..saw 150+ mph on one burst..while driving around a Kawi 1100, CBR 1000 & a Augusta 1000
about 85 miles from my house i would give my left nut for a MV augusta 1000
drools.gif
drools.gif
oh i have done a lot of 400+ mile days so i was good and i'am young mid 20's i guess
ThumbsUp.gif

drools.gif

Nice bro,
beerchug.gif
here in the East it's just another crappy ass day damn I cant WAIT till Spring!

Back