45T rear in steel?

try asking for one for a 07 GSXR-1000 Several of the board sponsors here should be able to help you out.

I bought a couple in the past and I think I got them from JT Sprockets? You can order the hard surfaced ones from Vortex but they are aluminum. I use Vortex and they last someplace between 10 & 14K miles. Retail is around $75. Votexracing.com if you are interested.

Thanks guys. I guess that the Vortex would be my next move... but steel is so much cheaper and stronger I'm told, so I was trying to go that route.

I'd stick with steel on the Busa. The extra weight is worth the extra life of the sprocket.

will contact driven racing tomm... and see if they are available... will post the news when i get the skinny

Here is what you want, steel long lasting teeth, light weight forged aluminum center, lifetime warranty $129.99

646-182x177.jpg

Just spoke with Noam at Driven Racing , and they offer rear sprockets in steel.. only color offered is black which is the fastest color on the planet...i have 4 on order right now... 43's and 45's.... will post pics when i get them in.. thanks... they are making axle blocks also for the gsxr's and busa's..anodized in black as well.. give em a try they are darn good sprockets would reccoment them to anyone.
beerchug.gif

Back