PAZZO LEVERS FOR 08 BUSA

scoot

Registered
I was wondering if anyone out there knows if the gen1 busa pazzo levers will fit on gen2 busa? where should i order them from , will be getting multiple sets who has the best deal out there. thanks in advance....

Yes, I put the ones off my 04LE on my 08. Check with Charles, Street & Track.
thumb_up.gif

As mentioned above....

To: ks-waterbug
ReplyTo: Pazzo Racing Sales
Sent: Feb 4, 2008 1:11 PM
Subject: 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa request

Available now, same as all the other year Busas No Change on the levers.
Just have not updated the website yet.
(99-08) Hayabusa F-14/S-14

Regards
Markus
sales@pazzoracing.com
www.pazzoracing.com
Mon. to Fri. 9 am to 4 pm PST
Ph: 604-539-1500

I installed a different brand of levers on my 08 and they hit the faring on sharp turns and lock the brake. Is it a sure bet that the PAzzos not hit the inner farings on the 08 busa? There is VERY little clearance between the stock levers and the farings as is so any increase in depth of the lever will result in a rub. I just want to make sure before I order then.

Thanks

Don

I put a new set on my 08 and talked to the factory and they told me that it is the same set on all years for the busa!!!So they will fit!!!

www.motomummy.com This is where i got mine $159.95 and they give you a great set of grip for free!!!

Like everyone else said there the same for all year Busa's. I to ordered from www.motomummy.com $159.99 with the free Driven Grips. I put them on my 08 and they don't hit the fairings at all.

pazzo's are on order , should arrive in Sat. afternoon,, bummer got to work all night Sat. ,, have work too do first thing sunday after breakfast i guess..
beerchug.gif

possible please to have a pictures of the CLUTCH lever pazzo in black on a busa 2008
rock.gif

thanks a lot
lurk.gif

I have several sets in stock,if anyone needs them and place a order there every 2 days..

Back