2008 stock rims

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know how much the stock rims weight on a 08? I was looking at aftermarket rims, but want to see how much weight I'm actually going to drop.

I have new 7 spoke Dymags on the way to me now so I will know soon. However my weights will include the tires as I will not be pulling the stock tires off the stock wheels. I am putting Michelins on the Dymags but I can weight seperately as well as the Dymags seperately

Give me a couple of weeks though

Don

They dont have the developed yet actually. Mine will be the first ones. I have been working with the UK people doing measurements etc for the last 5-6 weeks to help them make their first pair. If they work they can go into production ASAP. If not more tweaks etc will be needed.

They dont have the developed yet actually. Mine will be the first ones. I have been working with the UK people doing measurements etc for the last 5-6 weeks to help them make their first pair. If they work they can go into production ASAP. If not more tweaks etc will be needed.
Lamb would be more than happy to see how these work on the west side of the states. All in the name of a better product
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

rotts, please let me know when you get them. I am planning to get the full carbon fiber pairs. not sure betwen 3 or 5 spoke yet...7 spoke you say...hmmm sweet!!

I have had their carbon wheels, 5 spoke forged mags, the half and half sport carbons, and the 7 spoke forged mags and never a problem on any of them. I think they were supposed to ship this week so as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know how they fit.

Don

I did weigh the stock wheels vs the dymags and they dymag 7 spoke mag dropped 12 lbs. I dont have the weight by wheel in front of me at the moment but I noted 12 lbs total. I also saved about 35-36 from the Brocks exhaust for a total of almost 50lbs between the two.

I am getting it painted at the moment so I dont have any pics to share

Looking forward to the pics. I really like the GOLD 7-spokes but I think I'll end up with the BST's...
drools.gif

Back