Need Advice

Bahrain

Registered
hey guys

would like to purchase some mens apparel for myself i just bought a 08busa and dont know what are the first-class(TOP-NOTCH) product companies?

Leather Jacket?
Helmet?
3/4 boots?
Gloves?

guys money is not a problem especially when safety is no.1 priority to me.

Thanks in advance.

I like Vanson, its old school but a great product, I have two of their jackets, one is ventilated for Florida summers. Full price can run 560.00 Some times you can score one on ebay around half price or better. Although I am looking at an AGV Busa jacket right now. G/L

http://www.vansonleathers.com/main_page/chapters/mens/mens.htm

rezized_photo.jpg

Price no object-Dainese, Vanson

Great quality, not so expensive- Alpinestars

Lots of others...

2cents.gif

If money is no object, by all means, have a peek into custom made leathers. If you are like most of us, it's very difficult to find leathers that fit perfect and the exact colors you prefer. You can have custom leathers made to fit like a glove as well as choosing your color combinations to match your bike or
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Can even have a nude photo of your girlfriend sewn onto the back
smile.gif

There are a number of companies that do great custom work. Do a search on custom made leathers and see what you come up with?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

custom means a lot of time and i need to ride my bike. i need things that are on the shelf i cant wait, so i need apparels that are very good but not THE BEST!

Helmet: Personal favorite is the Shoei X-Eleven. Fits my head better than any helmet I have tried and is very light. Not the quietest though. I would recommend going to a shop and trying out as many helmet makes/sizes as you can and get a reputable brand but one that fits perfectly.

Jacket: I have a Fox Creek leather jacket. Extremely good quality. You can send them your measurements and the just might have one already tailored to fit you. If not, you're looking at 6 weeks. I got the "Bomber" style, it is the best gear purchase I have made so far.

Pants: I am about to place an order for the Motoport Kevlar II's. They're extremely nice but again you're looking at a possible wait time while they make the pair that fits you perfectly.

Boots: I have some Alpine Stars Waterproof/Goretex boots. They fall somewhere in the middle in terms of quality and price. They're pretty nice and comfy to wear even at work.

Gloves: I have some Alpinestars for summer and Olympia for winter. If you are going to ride in cold weather I would personally just skip the bs and go for some Gerbing heated gloves, that is just me though.

One more thing. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my money on First Gear, Joe Rocket, etc. I have probably $300 tied up in that crap and I would never buy in to that stuff again! If you can borrow some gear from a friend or something do that and spend a few weeks putting together the "ultimate" gear set up
smile.gif

Back