Finally, GEN I Tail on GEN II Busa

Shindo97

Registered
this same thread is in the general section..let the war begin..mods i will understand if you delete one of these threads...

ok all..I decided to do this via photoshop..its the 2006 Black Gen I tail on the new 2008 GenII O/B Bike...

the scale is the exact same and everything is lined up correctly..this is 99.9% correct had they released the bike this way...i personally like it with the new updated look...

what do u all think?

BEFORE GEN I tail Replacement:
bradmarques.com link not responding

AFTER GEN I tail Replacement:

BEFORE GEN I tail Replacement:

AFTER GEN I tail Replacement:

I even accounted for my weird camera angles and skew...

I think it looks good to me, but I don't have a problem with the 08 tail or else I wouldn't have bought it. It does look good though. Good job....
thumb_up.gif

To each his own I guess.... I like the unique look of the Gen2 Sure the tail is a center of debate, but no matter what the factory did, someone would not like it...

Does look like you did a nice job of conversion! Better you do something that you think fixes it rather than complain about how bad it looks Props!!

i agree gentlemen..the 2008 Design is what i love most..i just did this to start some SH*T!!
firedevil.gif

hahaha

For me it the 08 style. Its what makes the bike. Besides the only ones looking at that are the ones behind me  
laugh.gif
 but if they done like it i can move on up the road very fast  
race.gif
JMO, Doug

ok, sorry I just saw the answer on your duplicate post... it's a photochop so who knows if it really looks like this...
repost.gif
The hump did look a little to similer.

no this isnt a repost...the pics in this are MY BIKE i took..and i photoshopped in a new tail this morning...i think the pics i provided are at least 90% accurate since i know what im doing with photoshop/scale and skew..i do it for a living...

Well folks, the '08 was my first busa and I could not be more pleased, but,I really want a gen one to keep her company. Man! I got it bad, my jeep was totalled last weekend and I pick my check up monday. I bet I would be served divorce papers by next weekend if I spent the money on another busa.

Mad skillz wid da photochopping, Shindo97!
cool.gif

But as far as the Gen I tail on the K8 is concerned....

Erm.... uh... IMO, it looks like a molded jellybean.

Or Rudolph's red nose, pointing backwards.
rock.gif

08_GenITail.jpg

Back