Best prices-Yoshimura Full system R77 CF

gaeducator

Registered
Hey I have heard a lot of people talking about this system, but haven't heard anyone say where the best place to buy? What have you paid for this system? Also what is the average cost to have them installed?

I got mine through Pete's Cycles when I bought the bike paid $966.48 with tax. I paid $200 to have it installed. I should of done it myself. I was just being lazy because it's cold in my garage

HPC Centers =
thumb_up.gif

and then morepowerracing.com =
thumb_up.gif

HPC is the best price i have seen so far!!!
lurk.gif

thumb_up.gif

At that price..... HPC. Without question.

Believe me. Trust me. Support the folks who support us.

That way, we all win.
thumb_up.gif

HPC is giving a hell of a deal ! I only got mine that cheap because I got 15% off when I bought my bike. Hit him up he'll take good care of you! No need for a PC 3.

$950.00 plus shipping, retails $1149.00
Please tell me thats for the slip ons?
I'm pretty sure that's for the 4-2-1 full system, m8.  
cool.gif

thumb_up.gif

I understand from another forum that the Queen's Import Tax man will ding you £83, though £57 of that is VAT which you should be able to claim back, according to what I read.

Still an awesome savings over getting these locally @ $2400.... dayumn, youse guys get bent over the railing badly there on the Wet Rock, don't you? Isn't it enough that you have to put up wuith GATSO cameras everywhere?  
rock.gif

Jeez thats ridiculous....

I'll see if they ship abroad for that sort of wedge...... thanks for the heads up ;)

Back