Cycle World Motorcycle Show

pulk

Registered
I just got back from the show in Atlanta and thought I'd share this pic. I saw only a few GenII's and this was the only custom there today.

IMG_0611.JPG

how was the snow?
Not too bad really. I left the house right when the snowfall was heaviest. It snowed pretty hard all the way in to Atlanta but the roads never got bad. I did see a fairly nasty accident west-bound that involved 3 cars. I made it to the show after having lunch at about 1 p.m. and stayed til around 3:30. By then the snow had let up.

All in all it was an alright show. The two stunt guys riding their motocross bikes in the sphere was insane. The sphere had maybe a 30 ft diameter, just guessing.. and they were riding INSIDE it, doing all kinds of crazy stuff. At one point, the announcer even got in there with them and stood inside, directly on the bottom as those guys just blazed around him. I did hear that they had an accident later on though
sad.gif

There were lots of folks standing around the stock GenII's taking pictures.

Saw the stunt show last year and it was worth the price of admission. Had planed to go today but got late invitation to uncles 80th suprise birthday party in Fla. Will head out for Hotlanter tomorrow.

I just heard that the guys in the sphere did have an accident. One of them got to the top and didn't have enough speed so he just dropped straight down. The other guy who was chasing him then ran him over
sad.gif
He walked away in the end I heard.

Back