gsxr 1000 k7 tail on busa

aaronrose1

Registered
I'm new to the forum and don't own a busa but am planning on buying a 08. My question is how hard would it be to convert the tail section on the 08 busa to that of a gsxr 1000 k7? I saw a pic it done somewhere online and really like the way it came out.

it's been done. i wouldn't mind doing it myself

LRG_Hayabusa.jpg

I just looked @ this bike in a copy of a magazine @ wally world a few days ago I will see if I can find it again when I go back and post the magazine name for all that is interested.

The after market folks HAVE to come up with something soon for that ugly butt.
cool.gif

You'll need a complete tail assembly and subframe from a GSXR1K for that mod.

I just looked @ this bike in a copy of a magazine @ wally world a few days ago I will see if I can find it again when I go back and post the magazine name for all that is interested.
It's 2 Wheel Tuner  
hello.gif
! Hard to find in some places. And yeah, there is work to be done to make that change. You better get with someone who knows how to change the rear assemble AND adjust whatever is needed. It's NOT a pure clean swap  
winkold.gif

lurk.gif
IMO, a Busa is defined by its hump! it was wind tunnel tested t odo exactly what it was made for "Speed" take a hump away from a busa is like cutting the dorsal fin off from a shark
lurk.gif
my.02 cents and i want change
thumb_up.gif

lurk.gif

Back