Suzuki announces 08 Recall

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Apparently there have been numerous reports of emblem separation and paint adhesion problems around the nose of the bike!  
wowold.gif

Reports coming out of Cycle-World's online forum suggest that a full blown investigation was being conducted by
Suzuki's Quality Team and that they have narrowed the problem down to just one thing...
"The 1340cc engine is suspected of generating to much forward energy, resulting in increased friction at the frontal area of bike."
That being said it was also rumored Suzuki engineers would consult with Kawasaki for a plan to use the zx-14 powerplant in an effort to eliminate this problem.  

Ok, I'm JK of course, not a hater, just Zuke to the bone  
rofl.gif

LOL!!! as soon as I read what part of the bike was effected, I knew where you were going with this!
laugh.gif

I understand that the Kawasaki ZX14 is on recall also.

It seems the headlights are being snatched out of them from the vacuum created by 08 Busa's flying past them.  
moon.gif

I hate to say, but I believed you for a moment because it is the first year. I tend to not buy for those reasons. Glad it was just a good thread starter this morning!
laugh.gif

sonny i think your dealer reads all your post and just has your bike hidden from you.

laugh.gif

rofl.gif
HATER!

whistling.gif
winkold.gif

I actually don't give an airborne rodent's posterior about what folks think about the aesthetics of either bike, because if one is going to hinge their purchase decision strictly upon cosmetic appearance, well.... posuers need a hobby, too.
laugh.gif

Instead of getting all wrapped around the axle on cosmetic issues, if I were a ZX owner, I'd probably turn my attention to an issue that is just a little bit more important to one's health status...

DSC00066.jpg

Click here to see it in it's original gruesome detail

rofl.gif
HATER!  

whistling.gif

winkold.gif

I actually don't give an airborne rodent's posterior about what folks think about the aesthetics of either bike, because if one is going to hinge their purchase decision strictly upon cosmetic appearance, well.... posuers need a hobby, too.  
laugh.gif

Instead of getting all wrapped around the axle on cosmetic issues, if I were a ZX owner, I'd probably turn my attention to an issue that is just a little bit more important to one's health status...

DSC00066.jpg

Click here to see it in it's original gruesome detail
That's why the 08 ZX14 has a new frame with a new manufacturing process.....

Ya had me scurred for a second.

Great laugh afterward.

Thanks!

Next it'll be the stickers or paint peeling off due to extraordinarily high speeds. We might lose a heat sheild up re-entry or something.

heh heh heh heh

To be honest I had to read a couple of other posts before I realized it was a joke
sadnews.gif
! That was too funny, and well written.

Back