Let's meet in Daytona

Bo_

Registered
We could meet and do some hot laps during the days and then return for the freak shows in the evenings, a group of 08 Busa's cutting up would be cool.

I plan to trailer the scooter from Dallas to New Orleans with my wife in the dodge diesel, leave her and the truck and trailer in New Orleans at her brother's house, Next day ride the boo to Pensacola, got fam in P'cola, then next day ride from P'cola to Orlando, got a buddy in Orlando I haven't seen in 30 yrs, then ride from Orlando to Daytona. That will be a couple thousand miles in the truck and a couple thou on the scooter total, woo hoo !! better start getting in shape ! schedule them vacations boys and notify mama, I broke the news to my wife last night in front of some friends while she was in a good mood.  

I'm ready to smoke the back roads of cen fla, I haven't been to bike week since 1976, I'm pumped!!

It would be nice to make it buddy, the wife tried to get me into April's Busa Bash. She tried 5 hotel/motels and all were booked. Ill see if things will let me get away for Daytona instead.

I will be there, I live about 150 miles south and you like to meet up with you guys.  
beerchug.gif

Hope too see you at trailer week.
laugh.gif

I'm definetly going to go.. but I will tell u that is one HECK of a back breaking ride on a sportbike.. florida has A LOT of long flat straight roads.

mine will definetly be in a trailer going down there.

I know it won't be a really cool ride over from New Orleans but I haven't done any cross country riding in a few years and i really want to just get on the interstate and let the big dog eat for a bunch of miles.

Let's keep in touch as the time gets closer and maybe we can meet up and do some miles together.

I think I am going to have a rear tire shipped to my bud's house in orlando cause i imagine after riding down and smokin it at bike week I'll probably need a new one to get home on.

I am also getting to Trailer Week in Dayona in March. I live down in Lauderdale and will make it.
thumb_up.gif

Me and Dngrumpy will be there later in the week! Well be in FL for the whole week but well be in Tampa for the ealier part of the week and traveling down to the Keys for a few days!

I will be there also, if I'm in the country. I might be in the Bahamas around that time. Still waiting on the bike too. Hopefully it will be here next week.

Me and Dngrumpy will be there later in the week! Well be in FL for the whole week but well be in Tampa for the ealier part of the week and traveling down to the Keys for a few days!
Give us a holla when you get down to the Tampa area... I'm sure I can talk LadyHawk into cookin up a good meal for ya'll...
winkold.gif

I'm definetly going to go.. but I will tell u that is one HECK of a back breaking ride on a sportbike.. florida has A LOT of long flat straight roads.

mine will definetly be in a trailer going down there.
Just did that ride a few weekends ago.
From NO to Tallahassee is about 8 hours. From Tallahassee to Orlando should be about the same if you take 75.

Not bad if you split it up. We stopped in Tallahassee around 7pm and got a hotel for the night.

It's totally doable.
thumb_up.gif

theres 10 of us going 3/5-3/10 but we arent taking the bikes,its impossible to get around down there with a bike,so we are flying from Philly...just going to enjoy the scenery and get drunk as hell

Let's meet at the Iron Horse Saloon in Ormond Beach, Tues, Wed, Thur, Mar 4,5,6 at 10:00 AM for a Busa/Sportbike run. We'll do 100 to 150 miles, (scratch the itch) and be back in a 2 or 3 hrs and have plenty of time to do other things the rest of the day. I'll map out some routes unless someone else has a mo better idea.  
race.gif

Be nice if I could get the brothers in the club to change their mind about going to Myrtle!I prefer Folria myself, going down for Biketoberfest this year, be nice to catch the spring too!
beerchug.gif

Back