New to busa

brandue

Registered
I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with the amount of kindness and Support you guys give to each other.  I have owned a 00 Kawa zx12r and an 04 Kawa zx12r, both have been sold and I am ready to go 08 Busa.  I not saying the Kawa was a crap bike, but I believe in variety and I love the new Busa and can't stand the zx14.  I am getting a blue on black in Fl. $11631 otd.  Thanks for the great reads.  
ThumbsUp.gif

cool, welcome! anything with 2 wheels has some social redeeming value
smile.gif

Welcome to the oRg! We have to see pics of the 08 when you get her home. You will love this board!
beerchug.gif

I got my 08 Busa a week ago. After 35 years of riding and about 30 bikes this is the best ever by far. You have made a wise choice, young one! Welcome to the light side!

I just wanted to say that I am very impressed with the amount of kindness and Support you guys give to each other.  I have owned a 00 Kawa zx12r and an 04 Kawa zx12r, both have been sold and I am ready to go 08 Busa.  I not saying the Kawa was a crap bike, but I believe in variety and I love the new Busa and can't stand the zx14.  I am getting a blue on black in Fl. $11631 otd.  Thanks for the great reads.  
ThumbsUp.gif
Must be from ARS Powersports, I'm Still waiting on my org/blk to come in. That's a good price they're giving, nobody will touch it in Florida. I've also had 2 ZX-12r and 2 ZX-14. Welcome!

I got my 08 Busa a week ago. After 35 years of riding and about 30 bikes this is the best ever by far.  You have made a wise choice, young one!  Welcome to the light side!
I have to agree. I got mine about 3 weeks ago. I absolutly love it. I also had a 2000 ZX12. Along with 01,03 and 07 GSX-R1000's and 05 ZX10. This bike so far is way better then any of them. Although I will miss the 07.
sad.gif

Thanks guys, I am getting it from ARS powersports.  Vinviper the one that turned me on to these guys and they are great to deal with.  I will post pics as soon as I take delivery...

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. You should try to make it to the busa bash the end of April. Lots of Florida peeps come. It would be a great opportunity to meet a bunch of members.

Welcome aboard!
beerchug.gif

You have now been infected by the disease we call Hayabusa. There is currently no known cure. Once you ride it you will be addicted.

cool.gif

Welcome aboard! About time you got here!

--Wag--

Thanks guys, I am getting it from ARS powersports.  Vinviper the one that turned me on to these guys and they are great to deal with.  I will post pics as soon as I take delivery...
Man, I wish I knew U were going to get it from them, I would have given U my name to drop on them for a BirdDog fee.
laugh.gif

Back