San Diego

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it's official...the '08 Busa is finally hitting SoCal.
kickass.gif

Some of us are STILL waiting to see on 'live and in-person'; needless to say, those of us who are caught up in the excitement are not amused by the wait.

mmmkay?

It's official...the '08 Busas are in SoCal...local dealers just got a few in late this week.
I originally thought I wanted the Blue one, but fell in love with the Grey/Black one and rode out the door with it this morning!  
laugh.gif

Love it...big improvements over my '02 Busa...I'm in love all over again!  
heart.gif

So, Friday night, I'm at House of Motorcycles and lo-and-behold, the truck rolls up with these onboard...

Still_on_the_Truck_e.jpg

So, me and my buddy, LambBusa head over to House of Motorcycles for an exhibit they were havin'... Lamb, has his perspective on the looks of the '08 (just ask him), but seems to approve...

Blue___Lamb.jpg

He told me to stop drooling...so I had someone take this pic so I could see how foolish I must have looked... Nothing but sheer happiness...

Drool.jpg

Here are a couple of other pics that were snapped during the course of the day...

I have mine ordered...someone had already put a deposit on the black one, otherwise it'd be in MY garage today. Hm...

Big_Beautiful_Blue_e.jpg

Back