Naked 08

tinmann840

Registered
Not Bad at all . some change but mostly the same. props to WarpSpeed from SH.org for the pictures

08Naked.jpg

Much better without that ugly dress she had on . If they hadn't mutilated and mutated the rear tail section it wouldn't have been a bad effort . Just not enough on the table to justify a new purchase .If they had offered that package there with 50cc's more and a different rear I would have a different attitude about things .

airbox  subframe
I wonder if the radiator overflow will retrofit. More weight on the nose.

(Professor @ Jul. 01 2007,16:43) airbix subframe
I wonder if the radiator overflow will retrofit. More weight on the nose.
Good point wonder why they moved it to the Right side?
cool.gif

The front of the bike might be narrower . Thats the only thing I can think of without seeing it naked from the other side . And whats the heat sump for under the rear shock ?

(tinmann @ Jul. 01 2007,16:53) The front of the bike might be narrower . Thats the only thing I can think of without seeing it naked from the other side . And whats the heat sump for under the rear shock ?
My guess is that they have relocated the rectifier to a more cooling friendly area, perhaps due to an increase in amperage/wattage draw from the electronics package. Powering two injectors requires more juice
wink.gif

A rep From TiForce was telling me that they were going to have a set up similar to this for the busa. That would be a big weight savings indeed . Those stock cans look awful heavy.

2______73___.jpg

(tinmann @ Jul. 01 2007,17:04) A rep From TiForce was telling me that they were going to have a set up similar to this for the busa. That would be a big weight savings indeed . Those stock cans look awful heavy.
Why is Yosh running the same old 4->2->1 when the WSB guys are all using the 4->2->1->2 setups? They are obviously making good power with this system? The power output would have to be enough to offset the weight of the second cannister and mounting hardware. But what do I know.

I like the 4:2:1 simply because of chain maintenance. I don't care abut a few horses.

Those cans have to be 10 - 15 pounds a piece . There is no can , mid pipe , header any longer . It looks to be 2 pieces now .

Back