Busa is done! Still have some tweaking to do but mostly done!

keene757

Registered
So everything is done other than a few things but things completed, lowered and stretched the bike, change sprockets vortex, galfer front and rear rotors, coremoto brake lines, hid kit high and low beam, zero gravity double bubble smoke, smoked lights rear and front, headlight cover and yes i remove it in the evening, clutch and stator cover, license plate bracket relocator, powder coated lever and rear sets, frame plugs, brocks exhaust, power commander v, ecu flash from powerhouse, vortex gas cap, etc

4I5B7180.jpg

4I5B7182.jpg

4I5B7184.jpg

Very nice . Great pictures as well . School me on the ECU flash with PCV please ? I have run PCV on many of my bikes ,but never with a ECU flash . I see this seems to be the new hot meal ticket . FYI you might be disappointed with Vortex life . Also their customer service was very lacking for our experience .
Since then AFAM or Renthal has been better longevity for Myself / Customers of mine .

AFAM.com

Very nice . Great pictures as well . School me on the ECU flash with PCV please ? I have run PCV on many of my bikes ,but never with a ECU flash . I see this seems to be the new hot meal ticket . FYI you might be disappointed with Vortex life . Also their customer service was very lacking for our experience .
Since then AFAM or Renthal has been better longevity for Myself / Customers of mine .

AFAM.com

Thank you! I bought the pcv with the brocks exhaust already mapped from brocks. I called Frank(sponsor on the org) powerhouse cycles and told him i already had a pcv and he did the flash and made sure it didn't interfere with the pcv and I noticed a big difference with the flash! I highly recommend it! As far as vortex I have always used there rear sprocket and haven't had an issue yet so hopefully this one holds up! :thumbsup:

Good job! Not a fan of the stretched bikes, but looks real good!

Back