Vendors..... Tire Needed

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Okie looking to replace the tires on my 08....Little spirited rider here and there...nothing to drastic no dragging but like to trust my tires to grab....Prices and suggestions. Im so old school i wish i could still find power pilots....ya the first ones lol. Dont shoot me with anything dunlop. cant stand em....stock size only...full set...i always change both at same time.

Nothing Dunlop? Why - you want to buy foreign tires instead?

Have you tried all the Dunlop tires they make? ???

All I can tell you is I put Dunlop Q3's on my bike last year and believe it was the best decisions I made.
Very nice ride and never felt like they were going to slip out from under me.
They were priced competitively and made in the USA which is something I try to do when I can, because
there are so many things now a days that we have no choice on. Ever tried to buy a made in USA TV? Get my point.

Sorry if you have had a bad experience with a Dunlop tire in the past. All I know is I would buy them again.

One more thing is I went with a 190/55 and was happy with that choice too. :thumbsup:

I have not run any Dunlop on street bikes but love them on all my MX and trail bikes. I just put a new set of Avons on my Busa so far not to impressed. I only have about 200 miles on them so I have not given up yet. It looks like the wax is gone but maybe not.

I have been running Dunlop DOT N-Tec's GP-A 207's for years now.

By far the best tire I have ever run.

Sure they are race tires, sure they are expensive, but you get what you pay for .
N-TEC FEATURES
• Softer feel in corner entry.
• Remarkable consistency in lap times over the life of the tire; fastest race laps are commonly achieved in the last few
laps of long races.
• Significant increase in corner exit grip.
• Significant increase in directional and high-speed stability.
• Wide range of acceptable suspension settings.
Dunlop’s new generation of rear tires, the N-Tec series, represents a significant departure from our former
methods of rear tire casing construction.
available in both Slick and DOT-approved versions.
Dunlop N-Tec rear tires have the N-Tec designation clearly displayed in the sidewall stencil which appears on the
LH sidewall of N-Tec rear tires.
Non-N-Tec Dunlop rear tires do not carry the N-Tec logo on their sidewalls

I have the bridgesone S20 Hypersports on mine, and I love them.

From Motorcyclesuperstore.

Not the cheapest, but I feel they are worth it!

Best of Luck Art!

-D

Call RPM powersports in Omaha, he's just off of 50th and Center. Tell him that Kyle with the Ducati referred you. He is local, gets free two day shipping to his shop and has the absolute best prices. He will beat any online price.

sweet thank you for the advice! i hate tire changes always makes me nervouse again/.

He is a good dude and a Busa aficionado, has a big turbo Busa grudge bike that has been 7's in the 1/4 mile. He is the only person I trust to swap tires on my Marchesini wheels on my Duc.

Back