Popular busa upgrades??

MisterGDBusa

Registered
What are the popular upgrades for the busa???
Does the busa supports the bazzaz z-bomb?
How is the intake, i used to gut and clean up the intake tubes on my cbr and remove flapper doors.
How is that solved on the 2th gen busa??
Which is better? PCV or bazzaz??
You guys put smog of plates?? For the pair valve mod?? Is it called the same??
I removed the solenoids on my cbr and block them with plates.
K&n air filter or bmc??
My cbr did not had O2 sensor so i was good on that.
I see this 2013 busa has two O2 sensors
If you go full system, how you go around them?
Also can i fit bigger tire in the same swingarm?? 200/60 ??

Send your ECU out to get flashed, no need 4 a z-bomb or tre....that's a thing of the past. PC or Bazzaz really don't matter unless you plan on taking it to a dyno and getting it tuned then ask the tuner which programmer he prefers 2 work with and go with that. Same thing with the air filters.... kinda like an oil or tire threads, everybody has a preference or opinion on certain brands. A Lot of guys run different 1's BMC, Pipercross, K&N, and even some prefer the stock filters. Just read up in the mod section of this forum and see different people's setups and decide which you would prefer or what's in your budget.

Again with the airboxes and modding of this and that there's several threads in the mod section posted up by fellow org members detailing how and what 2 mod on a busa. Step by step instructions and some include pics and websites 4 references. There's a ton of information on here and it will take hours if not days 2 really go through it and decide what works 4U and what doesn't interest you.

Good luck

PCV only controls the primary injectors, Bazzaz does primary and secondary. No big deal unless you plan on a turbo or big bore mod. But if you want a speed shifter you will need a secondary fuel module with the PCV. You can also use a dynojet autotune to tweak your maps, buy the stock O2 is probably not a wideband sensor so it's no good. I say PCV for typical street stuff, bazzaz if you plan to go on to TC, quick shift, etc. On the other hand,you can flash the ECU and not need anything else.

What are the popular upgrades for the busa??? Click my build thread for basics
Does the busa supports the bazzaz z-bomb? It's like a TRE and a waste of money
How is the intake, i used to gut and clean up the intake tubes on my cbr and remove flapper doors. No such thing on the Gen-II
How is that solved on the 2th gen busa??
Which is better? PCV or bazzaz?? Guys are going just as fast with a PCIII as anything else. Bazzaz is great, so is PCV and ECUeditor, just depends what YOUR tuner is comfortable with!
You guys put smog of plates?? For the pair valve mod?? Is it called the same?? No plates on Gen-II, marble mod does the same thing
I removed the solenoids on my cbr and block them with plates.
K&n air filter or bmc?? Depends which one but for cost OEM is just fine
My cbr did not had O2 sensor so i was good on that.
I see this 2013 busa has two O2 sensors Should be one O2 on the right side under the fairing
If you go full system, how you go around them? Dummy plug or swap to a wideband O2 sensor or use ECUeditor
Also can i fit bigger tire in the same swingarm?? 200/60 ?? No point, why? It's only going to hurt the bikes performance

Hate to say it but a quick search shows these topics covered a few thousand times... ;)

Send your ECU out to get flashed, no need 4 a z-bomb or tre....that's a thing of the past. PC or Bazzaz really don't matter unless you plan on taking it to a dyno and getting it tuned then ask the tuner which programmer he prefers 2 work with and go with that. Same thing with the air filters.... kinda like an oil or tire threads, everybody has a preference or opinion on certain brands. A Lot of guys run different 1's BMC, Pipercross, K&N, and even some prefer the stock filters. Just read up in the mod section of this forum and see different people's setups and decide which you would prefer or what's in your budget.

Again with the airboxes and modding of this and that there's several threads in the mod section posted up by fellow org members detailing how and what 2 mod on a busa. Step by step instructions and some include pics and websites 4 references. There's a ton of information on here and it will take hours if not days 2 really go through it and decide what works 4U and what doesn't interest you.

Good luck

Thank you sir.
I will look into it.
I need to have something to play with during the winter months.
Question; why i need the ecu reflashed?

PCV only controls the primary injectors, Bazzaz does primary and secondary. No big deal unless you plan on a turbo or big bore mod. But if you want a speed shifter you will need a secondary fuel module with the PCV. You can also use a dynojet autotune to tweak your maps, buy the stock O2 is probably not a wideband sensor so it's no good. I say PCV for typical street stuff, bazzaz if you plan to go on to TC, quick shift, etc. On the other hand,you can flash the ECU and not need anything else.

So if i flash the ecu and i dont need anything else???
Will that void the warranty?

Hate to say it but a quick search shows these topics covered a few thousand times... ;)

Thank you sir.
But this site has lots of information and its spread everywhere. It just takes lots of time reading, and time is not on my side lately.
Also when i try the quick search it does not show anything.
Maybe i am doing something wrong.
Sorrry for asking already answered question, but i am still new here and trying to learn many things.

That seems to depend on what direction you want to go with the bike.

I spent three years & shot over 1000 photos & wrote a very long blog about my 2nd busa. Over 125,000 people have read it. Fun stuff.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pashnitbusa-com/146457-modding-new-pashnit-busa.html

7941464944_b197d570f4_o.jpg

Back