Woodraft Stator Covers

Hectic

Registered
Woodcraft Stator Covers

Anyone tried them? They're pretty pricey, but I like the look and the peace of mind in case I have an off.

Edit: added the "c"

Yes I like mine. replaceable puck in case you do scrape it. Just remember to WATCH YOUR FINGERS when you go to put it back on; that magnet makes the cover POP back on the bike, and it will take a CHUNK out of your fingers if you aren't holding it correctly..

Just noticed I mispelled the name, lol :whistle:

Are they worth the money? Cheapest I saw was from our good friend, Mr. Pashnit.

Yes, I think they are worth the money. If you did happen to go down, it could mean the difference of whether or not you could ride the bike home....
Posted via Mobile Device

Just remember to WATCH YOUR FINGERS when you go to put it back on; that magnet makes the cover POP back on the bike, and it will take a CHUNK out of your fingers if you aren't holding it correctly..

I won't ask how you know that!:whistle:

I'm a big fan. So much so, started selling them.

Bought mine year ago and still using it. Transferring it to the new busa too. Yes, they are a little more pricey, but here I truly think you get what you pay for. Woodcraft mills them out of solid billet, and race-grade quality.

Stator Covers are a great mod- we now sell like 30 different ones for the Busa. Out of the 30+ options I have, you can see what I like best. :thumbsup:

:easy: Buy Now: Woodcraft Engine Covers: Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Triumph Motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

Img_0335_woodcraft_busa_800.jpg

Img_0337_woodcraft_busa_800.jpg

Img_3641_pashnit_busa.jpg

Img_0335_woodcraft_busa_800.jpg

Img_0337_woodcraft_busa_800.jpg

Img_3641_pashnit_busa.jpg

The first modification done to "Pearl".
Trust me the initial cost is nothing compared to a what could be in a get off.

IMG_0809.jpg

Ah Jeez, Pashnit. I just ordered it from woodcraft right before I saw your post. Maybe I can cancel it and get yours.

Woodcraft makes first class goodies. You won't find a bad product from those guys! :bowdown:

Back