Brake lever hits help pls

Anthonypb

Registered
Just put a new triple tree on my gen 2 and the brake lever hits I tried to adjust bit still hit idk what to do. Triple tree is from ballzmotors and I have shorty pazzo levers. Will I have to cut the dash?

My Pazzo lever hits just a bit on clutch side. Not enough to move it though.
Is it just touching a bit and bothering you or does it engage brake when it hits?
If its just touching a bit I wouldnt worry too much about it as you don't hit full lock much, least I don't.

My Pazzo lever hits just a bit on clutch side. Not enough to move it though.
Is it just touching a bit and bothering you or does it engage brake when it hits?
If its just touching a bit I wouldnt worry too much about it as you don't hit full lock much, least I don't.

It's been a problem for others too, because he's got an aftermarket top clamp.

It's actually stopping me when it hits. I don't really turn it all the way just when I'm parking I guess I'm gonna have to keep messing with it.

It's been a problem for others too, because he's got an aftermarket top clamp.

Yes I realize that. I'm sure there are others here who have afm trees and pazzos. Be patient. I wouldn't cut the stock panels to make an afm part work.

It's actually stopping me when it hits. I don't really turn it all the way just when I'm parking I guess I'm gonna have to keep messing with it.

If it stops you than that's dangerous because there has been more than one thread here in the time I've been here where the rider said they went down due to same condition.

Check with pashnit. I am not sure but I think you can get a new perch and solve the problem. The aftermarket top clamp is why I am not sure.

Well I pit the triple tree so I could lower the front and I love the way it looks lowered so I'm not going back to the stock triple tree any other suggestions?

Just realized you said your triple tree came from BallZ.
Contact them and ask for Josh. He's a great personal person to deal with as well as sponsor here. He should be able to give you some help.

A couple months ago I tried to use the risers and it hit still is there any other way to lower the front cause everything seems to hit?

Maybe I am gonna have to keep trying to adjust it. Is it possible the triple could be wrong? It bolted right on no problem.

You said you moved it forward and backwards? Did you try to tilt the brake fluid reservoir up?

Get a good nights sleep contact Josh mañana :)

Ball Z Motorsports is committed to offering the highest quality motorcycle parts and accessories at the lowest possible prices in the industry. Combined with honest, efficient service that doesn't end after your purchase. All of the billet/chrome items are purchased directly from the manufacturer. This enables us to have the latest parts first, and pass the discount on to our customers.

We are here for you every step of the way when it comes to building your mild to wild custom sportbike. Ball Z Motorsports is known for our fast shipping and excellent customer service.

In 2005 Hill's Specialties established a large customer base with our like new used Hayabusa parts. Many of our customers began inquiring about purchasing various new Hayabusa parts and accessories. Needless to say we listened to our customers and now have a large selection of new Hayabusa parts and accessories. Hill's Specialties has expanded to carry a wide variety of various sportbike parts and accessories, thus Ball Z Motorsports was created. If there is something you would like to have or are interested in that is not listed, do not hesitate to ask we more than likely have it available or can help you get it.

When it comes to Chrome Hayabusa Parts we are on top of the game. What sets us apart is that we stock several different brands, not limiting your selection to only a couple of manufactures. As I am sure you already know every manufacturer has it's strong and weak points. Ball Z Motorsports finds the strong points in each supplier and focuses on those parts. Another advantage to this is that you have no reason to buy from several places. When you can get the best price and service on all of them from right here.

We are a family owned business centrally located in the Midwest. Your satisfaction is very important to us every step of the way.

Email: Info@BallZmotorsports.com
Phone: 888-511-BIKE
Fax: 866-496-4657**
Physical Store:
Ball Z Motorsports
100 East Maple St
Plattsburg, MO 64477
Business Hours:

A couple months ago I tried to use the risers and it hit still is there any other way to lower the front cause everything seems to hit?

Change the fork internals?

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

Is the lever adjusted as close to the grip as you can get it ? Most levers will operate the front brake when locked left. It wasn't a big deal for me; I was aware of it and basically learned not to lock left. Best of luck.

Is the lever adjusted as close to the grip as you can get it ? Most levers will operate the front brake when locked left. It wasn't a big deal for me; I was aware of it and basically learned not to lock left. Best of luck.

Mine doesn't hit with fp racing levers. Shorty versions.... I also have helibars though, don't know if that's why..

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

Back