Brake question

NeOhiofan

Registered
I have a 2008 Busa with 19k miles on it. I need new brake pads and was looking to upgrade their performance a little. I would like to buy stainless steel lines but forgo new rotors. If I go this route what opinions do you have & what brands do you recommend for pads & lines? If I upgrade the brake lines is it worth it to upgrade the clutch lines? How hard is the process the bleed the clutch lines? Which websites have the best prices for the items above?

Pashnit (site sponsor) will get you straight on the brake pads and lines (galfer). Don't need to do the clutch - leave it stock. Bleeding is pretty easy. Get some speed bleeders and its real easy. Rear is a little harder than the front because the master cylinder is a little hard to get to. Leave the rear stock if you want, as it's fine as is.

This is a link to the speed bleeders: Speed Bleeder Bleeding Brakes Bleeding Motorcycle Brakes Automotive Bleeder Screw Brake Bleeder

There are lots of threads on this on here, do a search

PM Paulie1300, he will hook you up and he is located in Toledo. His prices are unbeatable.

Thank you. I'll pm him. Great thing is I live in Cleveland & work out towards toledo so I could stop and pick em up.

Back