Summer Riding Gear

Trickplay461

Registered
Hey Peeps.

Great stuff on here as always. Just was wondering what kind of summer gear peeps are using? Its been a HOT summer so far and I havent gotten the bike out as much as I'd like. One point being the lack of light gear to both protect me and help keep me cool.

Looking for actual brands and stuff that will actually protect me in a fall. Pics would be great too but any info on materials and actual experiences would help. Thanks for any replies! :firing:

BusaNelly.jpg

Last edited:
Trick, where r u located? Saw a buss like that the other day..

Oh and summer gear? I put up with what ever I own. It gets in the 110's here.
That's when I park it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Peeps.

Great stuff on here as always. Just was wondering what kind of summer gear peeps are using? Its been a HOT summer so far and I havent gotten the bike out as much as I'd like. One point being the lack of light gear to both protect me and help keep me cool.

Looking for actual brands and stuff that will actually protect me in a fall. Pics would be great too but any info on materials and actual experiences would help. Thanks for any replies! :firing:

A brand?
AKRAPOVIC or Yoshimura...and your bike will be less hot than before:laugh:

I just ordered the Joe Rocket UFO 2.0 mesh jacket. It should be here before the weekend. Looks like it should be cool with all the mesh.

I wear leather year round. Last week the temps were 101 to 103 with a heat index higher than that. Yes, there is me with full leather, gloves and lid. I stay cooler than when I wear a mesh jacket.

Have both textile and leather. Below 65F leather wins. Above 95F leather wins. Long distance and high speed runs leather wins. Everything in-between textile is great.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back