2011 Hayabusa

Your right they are. They are not 2011s but only 2010s that will come with 2011 vins.
Cheapo and Suzi thinks we are stupid ?

Just wish they would have come out with a really nice factory yellow

Saw that earlier not a very tasteful move IMO but I would imagine they are trying to clear out all stock from leftover 2k10's looks like it will be 12 before we see anything new :laugh:

I think the rumor of all bikes in the U.S. being governed to 75hp might be true. They don't have anything about hp's at all. Such a shame.

wow... so the busa is the only 2011 sport bike listed on the website.
price comeing soon..... wonder what the price will be.
glad I bought a brand new black 09 a couple months ago. :thumbsup:

Hey, I was wondering what Suzuki's plans are for Canada? I mean, wouldn't it be fairly inexpensive to buy a busa there and just have it smogged for the US?

I mention it because the Canadian dollar is valued less than an American dollar which means you might be able to buy an actual 2011 and have it shipped and smogged for roughly the same price as the 2010's Suzuki is trying to force on the US. :cheerleader:

Of course this is assuming that you actually want a real 2011.

Hey, I was wondering what Suzuki's plans are for Canada? I mean, wouldn't it be fairly inexpensive to buy a busa there and just have it smogged for the US?

I mention it because the Canadian dollar is valued less than an American dollar which means you might be able to buy an actual 2011 and have it shipped and smogged for roughly the same price as the 2010's Suzuki is trying to force on the US. :cheerleader:

Of course this is assuming that you actually want a real 2011.

Smog regulations are the same now between US and Canada. Don't think you will find a better deal here. From what I heard from other members on here, Prices in the US are far cheaper than Canada. Even with the exchange.

I think the rumor of all bikes in the U.S. being governed to 75hp might be true. They don't have anything about hp's at all. Such a shame.
as an american you have the right to be a knucklehead. there is no way that law will pass. if they do the 75 mph max to bikes why not cars mustang ,vetts, well you get the picture let the police have the fastest, never to many smart people here that can figure a way around the restricter...

Several bike manufacturers are not introducing new models because of the depressed economy and slow sales. Suzuki is not unique in doing this.

Several bike manufacturers are not introducing new models because of the depressed economy and slow sales. Suzuki is not unique in doing this.
Suzuki may not be unique in the no introduction of new models catagory, but dang it anyway! I've always been a Suzuki fan but can't help feeling very depressed about the fact that they haven't even introduced a 2010 GSXR1000, let alone a new 2011 offering of anything. I mean, what gives? I've never been a lover of Kawasaki, but they have a 2010 ZX-10 model and now I'm reading about the all new 2011 in the latest Motorcyclist mag. My blood used to run blue, maybe it'll turn green in the future!!??

Smog regulations are the same now between US and Canada. Don't think you will find a better deal here. From what I heard from other members on here, Prices in the US are far cheaper than Canada. Even with the exchange.

very true. think i was quoted around 13-14k us $ from a canadian dealership.I wanted the Gold 1 but ended with all black.

Yup, chatted with the manager of my local dealer a few weeks ago and this sales year has been the slowest for a very long time. The manufacturers are ****-scared and new models cost a LOT of money, so don't expect any radical changes any time soon.

Dealer told me that sales were slow & lots of new 2009s still around, so Suzuki didn't send any 2010s to the U.S. to flood an already flooded sales floor.

Back