ecu editor

nappinj12

Registered
anyone know how much fuel is put in/out +1/-1 in ecu editor . say its afr is13.8 and you want it 13.2 its .6 difference. if it was 13.8 and you went -1 would it be 12.8?. is there a magic #. thanks

anyone know how much fuel is put in/out +1/-1 in ecu editor . say its afr is13.8 and you want it 13.2 its .6 difference. if it was 13.8 and you went -1 would it be 12.8?. is there a magic #. thanks

If you dont what you are doing leave it alone, thats what dyno operators are for !!

why would you want a simulated bike, when you can log and tune, and have the real thing. dyno bike are only fast on a dyno.

Smithabusa should chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but the values in EE are somewhat arbitrary. There isn't a magic number that will change your A/F you're desired .6 across the board. You'll have to make a change, flash, pull on the dyno and check your A/F. The values listed in the fuel maps aren't like a PwrCmdr's percentages, they're more like a value as a reference to make changes.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would add about 10. that should get you in the safe range or close to it. below 13.2 and tune from their. Just taking out a little will make changes.
I got a map for a brocks exhaust and it was 12.4-12.5. the numbers were big. around 220 so I pulled out 15 or so (can't remember for sure) and it leaned it out to 13.8. so I went back to he first map and pulled out 3 or 4 wich brought me to 12.7-12.8. just kept pulling out 2 or 3 a pass unitll I got it all 13.1-13.2.
I have all the 100% maped pretty well now and just tuning the lower rpms and lower tps, rpms now.
runing it at the dragstrip and useing a wideband commander 2 with the lcd screen.

Last edited:
yep no magic numbers, they, keep in mind the % of what you are pulling or adding.

-5 is no big deal if the original number is 250, -5 is a huge deal if the original number is 30.

Back