AMA Style Hayabusa Patch

efiguero

Registered
Hey Guys, first off I hope I am not breaking any posting rules for the forum, if so I apologize and will removed the post.

Anyhow, I wanted a custom Hayabusa patch for my jacket, so I designed one on photoshop and sent it off to be made. I did not realize it was so expensive to make a one off patch, so I order several more to help with the price. Anyhow, I am selling the extras to any of you that are interested. I basically copied the AMA logo, but changed the motorcycle to a Hayabusa and added the logo to the middle. If anyone is interested, I have posted an ad in the classifieds section. 4x2 100% embroidered $8 shipped. They are being shipped to me next Tuesday, so I am thinking I won't have them until the middle to the second week of March.
Hayabusa Patch - Hayabusa Classifieds

displayimage.php

I am glad you guys liked them. I will monitor the thread and the PMs, and let you know once I get them. Thank You.

PM me when you get them. I don't live too far from Austin maybe I could ride up and buy a couple from you.

can you get other colors?

Sorry I can't, all I have is that one color. Like I mentioned it was one that I wanted made for myself and had to order a bunch more to meet the minimum order required by the company that was going to make them for me. If I sell all of my extras and have some extra money left, I might be open getting another color made, but I doubt it.

Hey guys, I just realized that when one of the members paid for the patch, it listed the patches as sold out on in the classifieds add. This is not the case, I still many as I had to meet a large minimum quantity to get the patch made. When they do arrive I will update the add and see if it will allow me to enter a quantity or something. I will keep you all posted, again they are supposed to be shipped to me next Tuesday.
Thanks
Elliott

Back