Top Speed

det45

Registered
I was told that the Gen 2 Hayabusas top out at 186MPH......How fast can a stock Gen 2 Busa go when the Restricter/ECM is bypassed? (Stock Busa)

Are talking stock as in stock exh. and all or just stock engine with bolt ons. I did most of what brock did on his bike and his did 202.3 and mine did 202.7. I did have to go down 1 tooth on the rear sense i was hitting the rev limiter at 201. I also weigh with leather about 210.:laugh:

I read it a long time ago but forgot.. thanks.

Sorry! After reading my post, I think my tone came across the wrong way. I was just trying to help the people that may not have seen his thread that link. It was informative for me.

Is this with the mods you have or a bone stock derestricted busa ?

The 182 is stock 1-mile accel only...

Unrestricted with zero mods, the fastest I could muster was 190 GPS with my bike on a longer road fighting wind. I'm not exactly a jockey so my results could have changed with better weather (or a smaller rider). The stock gearing was only good for mid 190's bumping the limiter in 6th.

There is no doubt in my mind that 200mph is NOT possible on a 100% stock unrestricted Gen-II bike though... :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back