Supercharged ?

Dozerdriver

Registered
What do you guys think of the supercharger kit. Is this better than a turbo? Haven't seen anybody else running this...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a tad bit biased in favor of turbos, but only as it relates to automobiles. However turbocharged 'Busas are more common, so if you run into issues, you have more people to turn to.

Something fishy about that video....at 300kmh the scenery just isn't passing nearly as fast as it seems it should?? Possible speedo-healer cheating?? Anyone else think the speed seems a bit off?

There are a lot of vids of that bike .............. in some of them the cars are nearly keeping up with the 300 kph bike :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

does look a bit fishy. I know when my needle gets on the right side of the guage there arent any cars keeping up with me.

does look a bit fishy. I know when my needle gets on the right side of the guage there arent any cars keeping up with me.

My thoughts exactly.....I've been 17.....uhh...yeah on my bike and things come up VERY fast at that speed, let alone 180+!

something funny along these same lines...when I installed my speedohealer I punched in the wrong number, popped the hump back on the bike, pulled out of my driveway and looked down at my gauge and was already doing 150!! I about shat myself thinking about how many miles I would have racked up on my bike had I headed out for a 50 mile jaunt before looking at the speedo! It would have pegged me at like Mach 1.6 running 60mph :laugh:

Something fishy about that video....at 300kmh the scenery just isn't passing nearly as fast as it seems it should?? Possible speedo-healer cheating?? Anyone else think the speed seems a bit off?

Totally. That dude has a pretend supercharger. A prop.

probably been regeared and no healer yet. my down 1 up 2 put it at 80-85 and was running highway speeds. would peg speedo really easy.

I'm saying the supercharger is real, and the speedo is waaaaay off. (I don't know that the speedo is off, JMO) Richard that owns TTS on the other side of the pond built this bike and is marketing his supercharger package using pictures of the same bike.

The Rotrex supercharger they are using is a pretty neat piece.

I'm saying the supercharger is real, and the speedo is waaaaay off. (I don't know that the speedo is off, JMO) Richard that owns TTS on the other side of the pond built this bike and is marketing his supercharger package using pictures of the same bike.

The Rotrex supercharger they are using is a pretty neat piece.

I would like to have one, but I dont race. And how far is that thing sticking out of the side? will it catch in a hard right turn?

I have been on 2 turbo busa with 320 hp. The speedo might be close IMO. But at swb the bike should be wheeling.

Last edited:
The turbos have dump pipes on the right and some have a filter that hangs way out the left. Like I said pros and cons to both.

Back