2010 hayabusa is here

euroR

Registered
Well here is few photos and they are real. Got them from Suzuki Canada.

162301d1255459207-colors-2010-2010-hayabusa-colors.jpg

:cheerleader:

Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2010 - GSX1300R

Last edited:
Yep, thats the canadian colors. They have differed from the US in the past, this could be the same this year. I wouldnt just hold your breathe and bet on these being the 2010 colors for the US. JMO

I spoke to the dealer here, Suzuki is not going to tell them anything until after January. ???

I also learned Honda is not making many 2010 models.
They are cutting production all together on many models. Hopefully things will improve. :whistle:

Hope that the U.S. color palette has more to offer than that. Wonder if the single color paint scheme is a cost cutting measure, but then why would they paint the frames and swingarms? Odd ???

I'm rather fond of the blue one too! That's my fav color.

Something tells me this will be the us colors too. Because the way economy is right now they wont do much other than maybe us gets a different color than white. But something tells me those will be the new colors.

4 am here in NC; just checked the Suzuki website; they have the black/red and blue 2010 models posted, with an MSRP listed as $16,299!! Wow, thankful to have my gray 08. Not really fond of the new colors so far and really not fond of the new pricing!

4 am here in NC; just checked the Suzuki website; they have the black/red and blue 2010 models posted, with an MSRP listed as $16,299!! Wow, thankful to have my gray 08. Not really fond of the new colors so far and really not fond of the new pricing!

Yeah,, thats gotta be a mistake..I see that they also raised the price of the '09's too.. I thinks there web guys are messing things up (as usual) No way in hell this thing is 16grand and it's the exact same bike as the '08

the prices have to be wrong...... Does Suzuki want to eat all their bikes........?????????

:laugh:

God Almighty, just looked at the site and yeppers..... MSRP of $16.2K!

Yikes!

If thats the Canadian $ figure even with the exchange rate to U.S $, its still alot of money. And its basically the same as the 08/09 models???

Back