Hayabusa Immortal

Images

Default Tail Light install??

What is the best way for me to go about installine my new tail light? This is the one i have

Motodynamic - LED Tail Lights Honda CBR Suzuki GSXR Yamaha R1 R6 Ducati Monster 748 916 996 998 08-09 Suzuki Hayabusa LED Tail Lights with Integrated LED Signals

Do i need to take the back end off or is it a short cut. Do i need to putresistors in to make the turn singles work? Thanks in advance, Doug
    Doug C. Playing pool and going FAST (Check out car pics) http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s372/dCarter53/

Hayabusa Legend

Images

Default Re: Tail Light install??

There is a link on your link for adding resistors its in red

Banned
    Images

Are you planning on removing the side pods where the factory signals are? If not you can install the new light assembly without the resistors. The only time you will need them is if you change the factory turns to LED bulbs.

pipeline trash

Only way is to take off tail. Pretty simple. Just keep track of bolt placement but I don't think they can get confused.
    4 pushpins behine drivers seat. Frankenstein bolts and two more fairing screws by the drivers seat. All screws under your hump. And 4-6 pushpins on under tray. Remover and disconnect turn signals. Then should come off. Then 2 brackets hold in the tailight.
    Posted via Mobile Device

did you get the chrome or black? i like the black personally.
    2008 Blue/Blue/Gold Hayabusa, Helibars, risers, Buell peg mod, tail trimed, mirror extensions. Galfer SS brake lines, Eibach rear spring, 1" raising links, 45 tooth rear sprocket, Traxxion 1.1 front springs, Akrapovic 4:1, Throttlemeister, DDM HID ,custom painted pieces and blacked out

Seasoned Beef

Good luck with it, and remove the rear seat latch instead of just releasing the cable. Trust me.............

pipeline trash

Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree View Post
    Good luck with it, and remove the rear seat latch instead of just releasing the cable. Trust me.............
    I releases the cable from the lock side. Wasn't bad to put back on. Can you pull the whole mechanism thought the subframe from between the undertray?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hayabusa Immortal

Images

Quote Originally Posted by RACER_X View Post
    did you get the chrome or black? i like the black personally.
    Thanks all for the help, Racer i got the chrome one and i have it in i just need to splice into the hot side of each turn single to make it all work and i will be done. Thanks again for all the help, Doug
    Doug C. Playing pool and going FAST (Check out car pics) http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s372/dCarter53/

Im new at this but Im tryint to do the same thing and trying to install the same tail light. Does anyone have pics with step by step instruction. I managed to take the stock tail light off last night but it took me 2 hours. I dont think it should have taken that long. Is the whole undertail piece suppose to come off thru the bottom. pls help.
    thanks

Images

put some pics up once you have the light installed, its really not too hard just a lot of writeup pm me if your still having trouble. Im looking for a new light and saw this same one