~~~Sponsors Sponsors Sponsors~~~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/115069-do-you-put-rubber-your-ram.html

I just input a pretty good update on the situation at 7:00pm 8/23/09.

I will end up purcasing the air box pieces shown in this thread... eventually.

I am asking for anyone who would like to make a deal on them. Honestly, I just haven't brought myself to justify spending $89 on a couple small pieces of plastic.

Anyway, what I have to offer is this. I am at 199.2 mph in the Maxton mile on a completely stock internals motor. I am planning on running the Sept and Oct events this year. I am looking on a better price for these pieces to seal up my airbox a little better than they currently are.

If someone will sell me these units either at cost or somewhere closer to half price, I will place your sticker on my bike for these two events. Not only that, but if I do hit the 200 mark I will also post a thread out here saying that this piece who I received from you put me over the top! Nothing better than word of mouth to make another sell and getting proven results at the same time.

If I happen to not hit the 200 mark, then nothing else is said about it.

PM me if anyone is interested in helping out, and thank you for your consideration.

Here's the pic of what I am looking for.

ram.jpg

Back