pics of my fast pack tail bag

hemi

Registered
here are a few pics of my new tail bag. Didn't think i would like it, but man is this thing awesome so far. This is actually the universal one so it doesn't fit the seat too well, have the right one on order and will return this one once it gets here. Let me know what u think

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

u can even unzip it halfway in just a few seconds to slide your cell phone, wallet, or whatever in and still collapse it

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

i have been looking for a bag for a while. Tried a tank bag but was always worried it would harm the paint, and i think they look kind of tacky sometimes, not to mention they get in the way while re-fueling. This bag is perfect, it collapses down and u can hardly notice it's there, then if i need the storage just pop it up and can easily fit a 6 pack, pair of shoes, that's all i've tried to put in it so far:laugh::laugh:

Can the passenger sit on it without harming it?

btw I like it.. :thumbsup:

i think their site says to remove it for passenger riding. It's basically just a padded seat cover though when collapsed so i'm sure a passenger could sit on it without harming it. I read on another site where a few guys just left it on for the passenger to sit on, haven't tried it myself yet

i think their site says to remove it for passenger riding. It's basically just a padded seat cover though when collapsed so i'm sure a passenger could sit on it without harming it. I read on another site where a few guys just left it on for the passenger to sit on, haven't tried it myself yet

Reason I asked is it would add a little leg room for the Wife.. :thumbsup:

Good find.. :bowdown:

Yes, you can sit on it....while it's zipped down of course! FastPack has 1/2 inch of padding in the top, so it's actually pretty comfy to sit on. The Size 4 for the Hayabusa is bigger than our other sizes, it's more like 11 liters of capacity. All waterproof materials. You can also throw in small items like keys, cell phone, wallet, and FastPack will zip all the way down, or part way down for something like a bottle of water. But don't carry a passenger on top of your cell phone.....:colgate:

BTW, the Universal FastPack is intended for bikes with a one piece seat, such as the VFR, Speed Triple, etc. The correct application, FastPack size 4, fits the 2nd gen Busa like a glove.

Thanks for the pics and review.

Tim

Last edited:
bc i always do this crap. I hate ordering stuff bc i have to wait, i guess i'm just a little im-patient. Also, i didn't know for sure if i would actually like it, so i didn't want to order it and then a few days later decide i don't like it. After trying it out a few times i decided i really liked it and ordered the correct one. It should be here in a few days and i will just return the universal one i bought. Yes i know, i'm weird

is there room for A 12 PACK in the bag so when i get there i don't have to go and get it ??????? lol nice bag looks good :beerchug:

i don't think a 12 pack would fit but a 6 pack fits nicely. I'm always runnin out and gettin a 6 pack on the bike bc i don't feel like pullin the truck out of the garage. Wearin a backpack all the time gets to be a pain

Yes, you can sit on it....while it's zipped down of course! FastPack has 1/2 inch of padding in the top, so it's actually pretty comfy to sit on. The Size 4 for the Hayabusa is bigger than our other sizes, it's more like 11 liters of capacity. All waterproof materials. You can also throw in small items like keys, cell phone, wallet, and FastPack will zip all the way down, or part way down for something like a bottle of water. But don't carry a passenger on top of your cell phone.....:colgate:

BTW, the Universal FastPack is intended for bikes with a one piece seat, such as the VFR, Speed Triple, etc. The correct application, FastPack size 4, fits the 2nd gen Busa like a glove.

Thanks for the pics and review.

Tim

Do they or you have 1 that is 1st gen specific? ???
btw thanks for clarifying about the pillion thing.. :thumbsup:

I like it, That makes riding the Busa a lot more enjoyable. Got to have somewhere to put stuff. It probably will hold a 12 pack if you take them out of the carton. Stuff em in there.:laugh:

You can get 12 cans of your favorite beverage in the Busa FastPack size 4, if you take them out of the plastic rings. We've tried the Size 4 on 1st gen Hayabusa's. The older bike's passenger seat is significantly larger than the newer bikes, and the Size 4 does not fit the older bikes.

Back